The Waiting Room 🕑

Yesterday I ordered almost $300 worth of Pellets, an hour later I got an email from PA saying my entire order is been put on hold bc on the new 25cal JSB Hades, I clearly remember choosing the option to separate and ship whatever is in stock, I guess they are giving wrong information regarding produce availability, I know the only pellets on back order were the 25 Hades, now I just have to wait!!! :(

Just ordered some of these.

Should be here Wednesday 💨

Matt

PY-P-1542_FX-Hybrid-Slug-22_1573161989.jpg

Have been looking for a used Evanix P in 35 or 45. Found one and replied like hours after it posted, “ his reply SOLD sale pending” so I replied if sale falls through let me know. Then Black Friday sales come and I’ve really wanted a Talon P so I bought one have checked more than once Tracking it.LOL And so guess who emailed yep the Evanix is for sale again, now against every part of common sense I have, meaning the other part of my common sense,”my wife” I went ahead and did the deal, now waiting for 2 and my wife’s common sense lol. She really took it better than I thought BUT really think behind her lovely eyes is lots and lots of chores and honey do lists as well do you want to go shopping with me. UGH Anyway gotta go check the tracking numbers again 🤪

I have waited so many times I am getting used to it.I also wait for items to arrive from China,that can be a week to almost 2 months....What I get concerned about is if the barrage arrives with me not there,sometimes it is just setting outside or I get a notice ,will try to deliver it the next day...that's when I get excited....and all the patience I had goes out the window...

Have a Deben gun vice coming from the States. Small mom pop store, never heard of before. 
Have 4 HW’s on order with D+L , HW77k .25, HW97K .25, HW98 .25 and HW98 .20. Before the week is over might add HW97k .20. These could be a while, I was told 4 were in production, I‘ll believe it when I see it. 
I try to buy 10 tins of lead weekly. Stocking Hades and JSB’s. 
Serious money pit but extremely enjoyable. Crow