The very best PCP

I think the OP did a nice job of listing important points.

I will say that for me aesthetics is the starting point. There are some air rifles that tick off every or nearly every point but they are ugly. If they can't get past ugly, to the eye of this beholder, I will dig no deeper to determine specifications. 

I think the Daystate Regal XL is indeed a beautiful air rifle, probably because it comes closer to looking like the traditional powder burner? But, like a responder above pointed out, it lacks the power that I like to think I need. 

I like everything about the new Daystate Delta Wolf except for the blocky butt stock housing the electronics, and of course the price. 

I will say that for me aesthetics is the starting point. There are some air rifles that tick off every or nearly every point but they are ugly.

If they can't get past ugly, to the eye of this beholder, I will dig no deeper to determine specifications.

+1

No, on second thought, make that a +2

Matthias

I will say that for me aesthetics is the starting point. There are some air rifles that tick off every or nearly every point but they are ugly.

If they can't get past ugly, to the eye of this beholder, I will dig no deeper to determine specifications.

+1

No, on second thought, make that a +2

Matthias

I have an example of that! Redwolf and it’s ugly step sister Pulsar! Pretty vs ugly in airgun siblings.