• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

"The Thrill is Gone" ... Syndrome, & ‎Edgun Leshiy

Edgun shows velocity by caliber and barrel length on there site. I went with .22 as it was the only stock configuration that showed velocity in the high 800s with the 250 mm barrel. It just arrived yesterday so it should be a fun weekend.

Glad you got yours. FedEx keeps pushing back the delivery date on mine. It now says today, but could be Monday..Arrgh !

She’s here!

350mm barrel .25 Hits hard at 25 yards. Very happy so far. In fact, so happy that I don’t even want to put on the Valkyrie Hanguard and Huma Mod40, nor the 300cc bottle that I got with it! 🤩

3AF113E7-CC48-4083-ADA3-CDB938CE8B95.1625945507.jpeg

Congrats! It sure is a fun little package.

It’s an absolute blast!

It is quite accurate at 25 yards, although not quite the hole-in-hole that I get from my FX Crowns and Impacts. On the other hand, i can’t exactly rip off 8 shots with them the way I can with the L2.

With the JSB KIng 25.39 grain I get an average of 891 FPS (44.8 Ft Lbs), a spread of 16 (1.8%) and SD of 5.8. The FX 34 grain pellets give an average of 789 FPS (47.0 Ft Lbs) with a spread of 11 (1.4%) and SD of 3.9

I have not touched a thing since opening the box since I really have no idea on tuning this gun, but I did wonder if this was typical.

Tomorrow I’ll put on the 300cc bottle and also try out the HUMA Mod40 silencer, since this baby is loud. Especially in the basement at 10:30 PM. I guess I won’t be shooting after the wife goes to sleep……

Chris

Hey Chrisis how’d the akula set up quiet the bark? That’s the one that comes with the Huma 40 mod? The python cowboy setup I got came with the Huma 30 mod and I’m curious to see if the 40 is much quieter…? It’s super fun to shoot regardless and it’s actually not THAT loud as I have it i was just hoping to have it be mouse fart quiet as they say when I ordered the non-stock configuration and from what I’ve heard it has made it a lot quieter than stock… 

Hey Chrisis how’d the akula set up quiet the bark? That’s the one that comes with the Huma 40 mod? The python cowboy setup I got came with the Huma 30 mod and I’m curious to see if the 40 is much quieter…? It’s super fun to shoot regardless and it’s actually not THAT loud as I have it i was just hoping to have it be mouse fart quiet as they say when I ordered the non-stock configuration and from what I’ve heard it has made it a lot quieter than stock…

Droppindrake34, the Akula did a really great job of taming the blast of the L2. I didn’t bother to take any measurements, but did a few subjective tests in my basement. The regular Lehiy2 shroud was loud. Not very loud, but louder than I wanted for indoors (outdoors I thought it was fine, but I live surrounded by mostly woods with no close neighbors). After I switched out the shroud and put on the aluminum handguard I fired one shot with no suppressor. Big mistake. That sucker was loud enough to hurt my ears. Sounded like I had fired a .22LR in my basement. The Huma Mod40 really made a massive difference. I also tried on a DonnyFL FX moderator. I helped a fair bit, but not nearly as quiet as the Mod40. Similarly, a Hugget Belita that I have on one of my Crowns was better than the original shroud, but not as good as the HUMA.

Finally, I unscrewed one of the units n the Huma. with only two pieces between the end caps there wasn’t that much change, a little louder, but barely noticeable. When I removed two units however, there was a marked increase in the loudness. Outdoors the HUMA Mod40 seems really quiet. The pellet hitting the backstop is as loud as, if not louder, than the gun.

Here’s what she looks like now.

1E961973-4DD2-46B6-B620-96F817092C57.1626104033.jpeg

Chris

Now, Chris You gotta get a new Case LQQK's like...Boo! the gun does look sexy/James Bond-ish however ~:)

That’s actually my FX Wildcat case, and the gun, with the Huma Mod40 just barely fits inside. I hate having to take the silencer off every time I put the guns away, so I probably will get another case, or just install the longer latch so that I can fold it when I put it away.

... I don’t even want to ...
3AF113E7-CC48-4083-ADA3-CDB938CE8B95.1625945507.jpeg

Any spare parts you don't need you know where you can reach me :)

😂

You’re gonna love it once you find a way to get one shipped to Canada. Let me warn you though, buy lots of magazines and pellets. And, oh yes, this thing is loud without some form of moderator. I fired it in my basement without the moderator on just to see….. It sounded like a .22 rimfire. Like “Hurt my Ears” loud.