The stars finally aligned

It was a comment I'd made several times in regards to always wanting to add both a Beeman R1 and a Beeman R10 in .20 cal to the R7 and R9 I already have. Not long after I said it the last time, I got a PM that simply said when the stars finally align, PM me, I have your rifle.
Fast forward a couple months, more saving in the gun fund and my girlfriend asking if I'd like a little help since an anniversary present she'd planned went bust when whatever she was trying to buy me got discontinued (she still won't say what it was). I PM'd the gentleman to ask if I was close, he gave me a number he thought was very fair and I agreed and this arrived in Friday's mail.
Mint condition, 1989 built, Santa Rosa Beeman R10 .20 caliber. I don't have enough Thank You's to give @kingfisher61 for that PM or for selling it me and beyond humbled he'd trust me to be it's next caretaker, but I'll do my best to try.
Thank You, JC aka @kingfisher61.
Beeman R10 3.jpgBeeman R10 5.jpg
Beeman R10 1.jpgBeeman R10 2.jpg
Beeman R10 6.jpg

Steve
Enjoy that sweet girl. She's a classic!! When you are ready for an R1 or R7 let me know. Lol
JC
The R1 most definitely...once I rebuild the gun fund anyway...lol. I already have a Huntington Beach era R7 .20, another anniversary present from the girlfriend, but I wouldn't be one bit adverse to giving it a twin...lol.

Reactions: mj102
R10 is such a classic rifle. I just rebuilt mine this week (mines a .177) and have it back up to snuff with a vortek spring and maccari seals. Such a smooth shooter and just the right power and feel. Yours looks great, what sort of power level do you get on the .20?
I got to play for a little bit today, pellets and numbers I got over my chrony:
H&N FTT:
Avg 740, ES 21, SD 6, 13.89fpe

JSB 13.73:
Avg 655, ES 20, SD 6, 13.08fpe

H&N Baracuda:
Avg 653, ES 15, SD 5, 12.86fpe

Predator Polymags:
Avg 662, ES 18, SD 6, 12.65fpe

Good job Steve, bet you are going to love that one. I'm still kicking around a .20 cal R7 to go with the 98 and 50. If someone has one let me know.
Thanks and yep, already loving it :) Kinda sounded like JC just happens to have an R7 .20 from what he posted above, maybe send him a PM and ask? Already have the R7 and R9 in .20 to go with the new to me R10 or I might well have already...lol.

I got to play for a little bit today, pellets and numbers I got over my chrony:
H&N FTT:
Avg 740, ES 21, SD 6, 13.89fpe

JSB 13.73:
Avg 655, ES 20, SD 6, 13.08fpe

H&N Baracuda:
Avg 653, ES 15, SD 5, 12.86fpe

Predator Polymags:
Avg 662, ES 18, SD 6, 12.65fpe
Looks like a good start. Those ES numbers should improve once you give it a good tune. Are you planning to put an ARH kit in her?

-Marty