The Skout EPOCH LIVE on tABC/FB

tABC goes live with SKOUT AIRGUNS to reveal and discuss the first production version of the long awaited EPOCH. This is a chance to hear about and ask questions the design, directly from its engineer designers at Skout and Jerry and I.

The LIVE segment will air on Friday, January 6th at 12:30 PM EST on Facebook. Simply join THE AIRGUN BENCHREST CHANNEL there (link provided below) to participate in the live broadcast. For those unable to attend we will post a link to the recorded session here over the weekend.

received_8581705225235703.jpeg

tABC goes live with SKOUT AIRGUNS to reveal and discuss the first production version of the long awaited EPOCH. This is a chance to hear about and ask questions the design, directly from its engineer designers at Skout and Jerry and I.

The LIVE segment will air on Friday, January 6th at 12:30 PM EST on Facebook. Simply join THE AIRGUN BENCHREST CHANNEL there (link provided below) to participate in the live broadcast. For those unable to attend we will post a link to the recorded session here over the weekend.

View attachment 320294
Joe, Looking forward to your report on the Epoch, The Good The Bad and The Ugly!:ROFLMAO: Safe Travels, and I hope it's all you expect it to be. Thanks for taking the Time.

Reactions: AirShootist
Hey Joe - I'd watch and participate but you kicked me outta that Facebook group for calling you out on stealing/posting my material there after you left rude & weird political comments on one of my other videos like a big meanie! Thanks for being a fan of my channel, though!

Either way, I still appreciate what you're doing here. Feel free to invite me back to that FB group if you want. 😘

Edit: If "Jmpdgs" isn't you on Youtube, I apologize for half of my above comment. Someone told me that was you. Either way, you still definitely banned me from your FB group despite me contributing my extensive knowledge about spool valves because I called you out on taking excerpts from my Skout video.

1672932283526.png

Last edited:
If I wanted to stir the pot like all the Impact FB's did when the Delta Wolf was released, I could say that the Skout looks like a Delta Wolf... But I won't... :ROFLMAO:
You can decide for yourself. FYI, I like the looks of the Skout, Delta Wolf and Impact.

Delta Wolf pic from DS website.jpg

Last edited:
If I wanted to stir the pot like all the Impact FB's did when the Delta Wolf was released, I could say that the Skout looks like a Delta Wolf... But I won't... :ROFLMAO:
You can decide for yourself. FYI, I like the looks of the Skout, Delta Wolf and Impact.

View attachment 320437
Really, this garbage again...?

There's only SO...many things one can do in design to make all of the required parts mate in correct conjunction to enable a pellet to come out one end AND be accurate.

Must be a similar reason that ALL guitars...LOOK SIMILAR !!! Must be a similar reason that ALL garden hoses...LOOK SIMILAR !!! Must be a similar reason that ALL 1/2 ton trucks...LOOK SIMILAR !!! And so on.

Mike

Really, this garbage again...?

There's only SO...many things one can do in design to make all of the required parts mate in correct conjunction to enable a pellet to come out one end AND be accurate.

Must be a similar reason that ALL guitars...LOOK SIMILAR !!! Must be a similar reason that ALL garden hoses...LOOK SIMILAR !!! Must be a similar reason that ALL 1/2 ton trucks...LOOK SIMILAR !!! And so on.

Mike
Without fail

Reactions: JoePolanco
It has devilish good looks. Also I dig the Smart Parts emblems :cool:

View attachment 320423
This current iteration looks a lot better than the earlier ones I've seen; still very clunky/blocky but better looking nonetheless. Still not sure I love the looks enough to justify this kind of dough so this rifle needs to have revolutionary features and real world performance before I'd consider buying one.

Reactions: Cloudrider

So......you are stirring the pot but not stirring the pot.:unsure::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: JoePolanco

View attachment 320437
Center cut your going to need a bigger paddle to stir all the sh&t your starting, again,lol.

Reactions: rsfrid
Center cut your going to need a bigger paddle to stir all the sh&t your starting, again,lol.
Well, apparently quite a few guys don’t get the sarcasm…. Look at how the Impact fan boys went absolutely bonkers over the Delta Wolf “looking like the Impact”. FX even ran an ad that said “imitation is the sincerest form of flattery”. I just figured what’s good for the goose is good for the gander. 🤪

Last edited:
Well, apparently quite a few guys don’t get the sarcasm…. Look at how the Impact fan boys went absolutely bonkers over the Delta Wolf “looking like the Impact”. FX even ran an ad that said “imitation is the sincerest form of flattery”. I just figured what’s good for the goose is good for the gander. 🤪
That's alright, us impact guys sleep well knowing there's nothing like the impact before the impact. The other guys do stuff like above.

If its the same thing the "Impact fan boys did" then just show us the impact before the impact. Simple.

Last edited: