• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

The Skout EPOCH LIVE on tABC/FB

Yesterday I made a test drive of a Subaru Forester. As always the SUV is an an interesting option but what was discusting was that the car is sending you permanently alerts about absolutely everything even brakes for you and gets angry if you change the lane without asking the permission of the computer of the SUV.

For me shooting is a pleasure and a relax activity. One thing that indeed I do not want is the rifle to speak and give instruction and be shouting out loud how bad I am shooting.

Irrespective of the 3k price it would end in the deepest part of the closest lake.

Last edited:
Yesterday I made a test drive of a Subaru Forester. As always the SUV is an an interesting option but what was discusting was that the car is sending you permanently alerts about absolutely evening even brakes for you and gets angry if you change the lane without asking the permission of the computer of the SUV.

For me shooting is a pleasure and a relax activity. One thing that indeed I do not want is the rifle to speak and give instruction and be shouting out loud how bad I am shooting.

Irrespective of the 3k price it would end in the deepest part of the closest lake.
Yeah my Outback drives me nuts too.
at least you can turn the voice off with the Epoch
I am waiting for the 177 and someone testing it - I see another rifle in my future - soon

Last edited:
Reactions: Emu