• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Karma the Skinny on RED PANDAS and Karma SLS Compact and Standard

I just talked to Bin at the Pellet Shop. We always have a bad phone connection so I couldn't hear alot of what I was told but I did manage to make out this info:

These are not made by AEA. They are actually made in one of only a handful of factories that are authorized to make weapons in China. The same factory just happens to also make parts for AEA. They used the tooling for the air tubes and a few other parts because they already had it on hand. The Red Panda is NOT an AEA gun or made with a bunch of AEA parts. Not even close. Apparently people who have these in thier hands are saying "I just shot the best 100 yard group of my life"...and I guess they are hearing that alot. There are .30 cals only now as of May 13th 2024 (today). In 45 days there will be the first large shipment that will include other calibers. In the same shipment should also be the SLS Compact and Standard models. If you pre-order from PY Air through the link in my video (or any PY Air link in any of my videos) I'll make 5%. Order now if you want yours in the first batch!

I won't be getting one or be able to do a review until the big shipment comes in, around July 1st. At that time I'd like to do the .22 but may have to do the .30 just to see this awesome 100 yard accuracy!

Here is a quick video telling you just about nothing on the Red Panda. Hit up Backyard Airguns Youtube channel for the first review on that bad boy! -Nate

.30 (7.62mm) and .357 (9mm) only, the $1400 Karma SLS Standard:
k5.JPG

.22 (5.5mm) and .25 (6.35mm) only, the $1350 Karma SLS Compact:
k4.JPG