N/A The semi-sisters

Do you think it’s worth getting the “regulated” version of the GK1 from Europe? Will it significantly take away from the power capabilities?
Based on their own product description it seems to be for the power regulated European market. Maybe makes sense to wait until the .177 is released which we have confirmation of.

Why wait for a .177 when you can get the .22 or .25 with power levels set to the requirements of the country?
You made me realize my comment wasn’t very clear. I assumed when @Clydecarver4 was posing the question it was because he wanted a PCP that would have a tight spread, one that up til now has generally only been available in a regulated gun. The hammerless valve found in the GK1 is able to provide impressive shot strings, a smaller caliber would presumably allow even lower power levels with even longer strings that would likely overcome the advantage found from the model sold by Wolfiek group. Of course the counter point would be if you still wanted to be able to crank up the power then that defeats the purpose of waiting for the .177

Reactions: Clydecarver4
You made me realize my comment wasn’t very clear. I assumed when @Clydecarver4 was posing the question it was because he wanted a PCP that would have a tight spread, one that up til now has generally only been available in a regulated gun. The hammerless valve found in the GK1 is able to provide impressive shot strings, a smaller caliber would presumably allow even lower power levels with even longer strings that would likely overcome the advantage found from the model sold by Wolfiek group. Of course the counter point would be if you still wanted to be able to crank up the power then that defeats the purpose of waiting for the .177
You wer3 correct @Bernie7. I was/am concerned about the shot-to-shot consistancy/accuracy of an unregulated gun. I'm looking for a hunting pcp to take on camping trips, and I am not willing to shoot an animal unless I am certain that the bullet is going to go exactly where it needs to go and ensure a humane kill. That said, upon doing more research on the GK1, it seems to be pretty darn consistant and reliable at short-medium range. I appreciate the reply!

Reactions: Bernie7
I have an opportunity to buy a .25 cal - with the option to add 1/2x20 adapter and “Huggett Mini-Magna Moderator” for an additional $180. Another option I have is to add the “Huggett Snipe” for $205. Should I take one of these deals, or should I just buy a Huben silencer separately?
Huggett snipe is great, gold standard of mods in .22 and .25. I do have the huben moderator, smaller, lighter, lets you use iron sights, not as quiet as the Snipe. Mini Mgna is shorter than snipe but bigger diameter may even block a Red Dot.

Can anyone recommend a good folding/ telescoping stock mod for the GK1? I am looking at a few from Sig Sauer - namely, the “MCX/MPX FOLDING MAGPUL SL-K STOCK”. I am hoping to find something attainable via picattiny so I can easily add and remove it (am am ordering rear picattiny adapter for GK1). Thanks in advance, you guys are awesome!
I’ll cross post from what I just put in the other thread. I’m using @M0ist0ne ’s double pic rail adapter which was an insanely easy install. Literally 3 screws. I’m using the Strike Industries dual fold stock and I also threw their cheek riser on it but I’m going to try it out tomorrow after removing it. My only complaint is when shouldered it still feels a bit short on the vertical although playing with it a bit more it’s growing on me. However the construction of the hardware is excellent. Very sturdy with good tolerance and I like that it folds and locks in either direction without requiring a remap of hardware.

IMG_7858.jpeg

IMG_7857.jpeg

Edit [updated with this addition]->
Here’s what I’d want
IMG_7857.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice, thanks. How/where can I purchase a @M0ist0ne picitanny rail adapter? I was thinking of adding an Sig Sauer “SIG SAUER MCX/MPX Telescoping And Folding Stock” but need picatinny adapter. Ideally, I’ll find a compatible Quick Disconnect pic rail adapter to add on as well so I can easily take the stock on/off. I’m pretty pumped to get everything set up… hopefully soon 😏

Reactions: M0ist0ne
Nice, thanks. How/where can I purchase a @M0ist0ne picitanny rail adapter? I was thinking of adding an Sig Sauer “SIG SAUER MCX/MPX Telescoping And Folding Stock” but need picatinny adapter. Ideally, I’ll find a compatible Quick Disconnect pic rail adapter to add on as well so I can easily take the stock on/off. I’m pretty pumped to get everything set up… hopefully soon 😏

Check out the link in my signature for the web store. Feel free to pm or email me at [email protected] - happy to answer questions you may have.

I’ll cross post from what I just put in the other thread. I’m using @M0ist0ne ’s double pic rail adapter which was an insanely easy install. Literally 3 screws. I’m using the Strike Industries dual fold stock and I also threw their cheek riser on it but I’m going to try it out tomorrow after removing it. My only complaint is when shouldered it still feels a bit short on the vertical although playing with it a bit more it’s growing on me. However the construction of the hardware is excellent. Very sturdy with good tolerance and I like that it folds and locks in either direction without requiring a remap of hardware.

View attachment 439163
View attachment 439165

Here’s what I’d want
View attachment 439170
I may have to order one of these stocks to play with. If I do, I'll let you know if I come up with anything for it. I'd remove the cheek risers myself, as well.

View attachment 439163
View attachment 439165

Here’s what I’d want
View attachment 439170
That looks awesome! I think that is my next addition to my GK1 .25!

The GK1 shot strings are so flat and the accuracy and power are insane for a pistol. Add the huben3dparts.com rear pic rail and that folding stock and you are shooting with rifle accuracy! I know I am not as accurate as many of you whom have time to shoot more but today I just shot 650 shots on the range and even with unloading 17 rounds under 10 seconds all shots were in a tight group, this thing is just amazing!

Does anyone have a recommendation(s) for a folding stock (with Picatinny mount) to put on the GK1? I’m hoping for something on the lighter side - that also won’t feel too “cramped”. Right now, my leader contenders are Sig Sauer’s “Minimalist Mini” (8.5”) and the A3 Tactical’s “Modular Folding Stock” (8.65”). Also, from what I can tell, these two are nearly identical… is there any reason why the A3 Tactical version is $100 more expensive?

I did quite a big number on my L2 recently to give it a job because it was somewhat redundant, so now it’s shooting little 177 slugs very well. The trigger is a limiting factor but also an interesting challenge in technique.

I would say that the K1s are my least favorite these days. The GK1 and the L2 (with an FX barrel) are both more accurate and certainly prettier. The Sidewinder has grown on me in terms of looks and it shoots the 30 cal pellets into the same hole at 50y, and into an inch on full auto! I have a Spitfire prism on it now and it’s a very portable hammer. The issue is noise but @subscriber and I have been working on a fix for several weeks. I’m just printing the first of three mods from him that will be encased in a CF tube and mated to a shroud that dispenses with the bottle clamp (which is tits on a boar, in someone else’s words) in favor of a higher volume shroud. I’ll post a dedicated thread on all this when we’re closer but here’s a sneak peek of the WIP shroud:

View attachment 437554
The story of the Sidewinder shroud and moderator is now online:

View attachment 439163
View attachment 439165

Here’s what I’d want
View attachment 439170
Thank for the helpful response @Bernie7 ! I see that the Stike Industries "Duel Folding Stock" adds 9.18 inches to the gun. You say this feels a "bit short"? Would you recommend getting something longer? The stocks I've been looking at are >9" (a3 tactical's "modular folding" and Sig Sauer's "minimalist mini" so I'm glad I asked... How long of a stock do you think would be ideal for this gun (with pic rail adapter from @M0ist0ne)? I'm 5.11" tall for what it's worth. I don't live close to anywhere that sells this kind of stuff, and thus cannot hold these items before purchasing them, so your feedback/recommendation is invaluable. Thanks again!

Thank for the helpful response @Bernie7 ! I see that the Stike Industries "Duel Folding Stock" adds 9.18 inches to the gun. You say this feels a "bit short"? Would you recommend getting something longer? The stocks I've been looking at are >9" (a3 tactical's "modular folding" and Sig Sauer's "minimalist mini" so I'm glad I asked... How long of a stock do you think would be ideal for this gun (with pic rail adapter from @M0ist0ne)? I'm 5.11" tall for what it's worth. I don't live close to anywhere that sells this kind of stuff, and thus cannot hold these items before purchasing them, so your feedback/recommendation is invaluable. Thanks again!
The A3 tactical modular with 8.675" extension piece gives about a 14" LOP.

The A3 is a great stock for the GK1. I flipped the extension around so the drop runs the length of the stock and it provides proper cheek weld for using a low mounted reflex.

Love the look, I'm of the minimalist-look crowd, clean and simple.

1000012427.jpg

1000012388.jpg

Reactions: RAMJET66
The A3 tactical modular with 8.675" extension piece gives about a 14" LOP.

The A3 is a great stock for the GK1. I flipped the extension around so the drop runs the length of the stock and it provides proper cheek weld for using a low mounted reflex.

Love the look, I'm of the minimalist-look crowd, clean and simple.

View attachment 439902

View attachment 439903
After the BuckRail kit this is my second favorite Carbine mod,...love the minimalistic look and it's very appealing,
will wait for the BuckRail to come on line before making the final decision.