N/A The semi-sisters

After weeks of spending time and money, I finally have my .25 HUBEN GK1 outfitted to my optimal preferences… it’s going to make for a killer compact/backpack option for hunting on hikes, etc. (no pun intended). Thank you to everyone who helped out by providing invaluable recommendations, custom parts, and everything in between! Happy hunting to all 👍

View attachment IMG_9192.jpeg

View attachment IMG_9189.jpeg

IMG_9194.jpeg

View attachment IMG_9192.jpeg

View attachment IMG_9195.jpeg

After weeks of spending time and money, I finally have my .25 HUBEN GK1 outfitted to my optimal preferences… it’s going to make for a killer compact/backpack option for hunting on hikes, etc. (no pun intended). Thank you to everyone who helped out by providing invaluable recommendations, custom parts, and everything in between! Happy hunting to all 👍

View attachment 450752

View attachment 450757

View attachment 450758

View attachment 450759

View attachment 450760

IMG_9202.jpeg

Reactions: RAMJET66
The A3 tactical modular with 8.675" extension piece gives about a 14" LOP.

The A3 is a great stock for the GK1. I flipped the extension around so the drop runs the length of the stock and it provides proper cheek weld for using a low mounted reflex.

Love the look, I'm of the minimalist-look crowd, clean and simple.

View attachment 439902

View attachment 439903
That is the exact stock I put on mine, using the Rear Picatinny Adapter from “huben3dparts.com”: although not upside down… yet lol. Added a quick release pic mount to the adapter for easy removal. It rocks!

IMG_9204.jpeg

Reactions: Barri_40

View attachment 450752

View attachment 450757

View attachment 450758

View attachment 450759

View attachment 450760
I think I might’ve missed it but where did you source the air tank to pic adapter?

I used the “tube” (34mm) adapter from Saber Tactical. I hope this is useful.

Reactions: Bernie7