The Saber Tactical FX King Chassis has arrived!

Airgun Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 24, 2020
Colorado, United States
k1.jpeg
k2.jpeg
k4.jpeg
k5.jpeg
k7.jpeg

k3.jpeg

Schexee !

But leaning it up against a hairdresser car, that do detract from the overall feeling.

I call those cars that CUZ here only hairdressers would drive a Audi TT or one of those newer things.
That be glorified hairdressers CUZ either of those Audis would / did cost a fortune in Denmark.
Well, my Audi TT pulled 1.05g on the skid pad after i got my suspension dialed in. It was untouchable in our Regional Autocross. I fixed a leak that most guys shy from, so I bought it dirt cheap, Lmao. It was the best handling car i have ever driven,but also worst to get in and out of.
Love that chassis!, I need that for my Panthera.

Hehe yeah they do seem to drive okay, but the design do not sit well with me, but then again that is the case with 90% of all street / sport / super / hyper cars made in the past few decades.

And the cars i would get with a lotto win,,,, well also not looking cars, not much that is bullet proof is, and for sure not when it is MIL spec that got my interest.
> 10 tonnes please.

Hopefully they sell the chassis only without that Chunky buttstock. Then I could put a buffer tube and Magpul PRS Lite buttstock on it.

Screenshot_20240517_093705_Chrome.jpg

I am thinking about getting a Dynamic VP for the ST chassis or this chassis from Delta Force.
Screenshot_20240510_100534_Chrome.jpg

The Delta Force has a hidden 300cc 300bar air cylinder.
The ST would have a higher shot count with a 480, 580 or 700cc bottle? ?🤔

Last edited:
Schexee !

But leaning it up against a hairdresser car, that do detract from the overall feeling.

I call those cars that CUZ here only hairdressers would drive a Audi TT or one of those newer things.
That be glorified hairdressers CUZ either of those Audis would / did cost a fortune in Denmark.
My man that is not an a TT that is an Audi R8, it's about 100k more than a TT and shares the same engine a Lamborghini huracan does lol. Either way I agree, that is not a car I would lean a chassis gun on.

My man that is not an a TT that is an Audi R8, it's about 100k more than a TT and shares the same engine a Lamborghini huracan does lol. Either way I agree, that is not a car I would lean a chassis gun on.
Hehe, so do they. You can see a piece of pink foam between the gun and the car in the first pic :)

Reactions: JaceSpace1369
I like that stock. Anyone know how much lighter it is, compared to the wooden one the rifles ship with? I checked on Utah Airguns and DonnyFL's website, and there was no weight info.
I don't think it's going to be lighter at all, lol. Aluminum chassis vs wooden stock, chassis will almost alway be heavier specially if this is a prs chassis.

Reactions: Raider03