• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

The REAL Odeal on Odoyle!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's Ted Bier?

not starting his own forum or any other social media sites, wise man indeed!

Gotta wonder if you're being sarcastic, or you really don't know the history of AGN. Since you didn't get here till 2020 I'm going to guess the latter.

I certainly don't know the history of AGN as I joined a year ago as you mentioned but there certainly is a little bit of sarcasm in what I said. 😉 

Where's Ted Bier?

not starting his own forum or any other social media sites, wise man indeed!

Gotta wonder if you're being sarcastic, or you really don't know the history of AGN. Since you didn't get here till 2020 I'm going to guess the latter.

I certainly don't know the history of AGN as I joined a year ago as you mentioned but there certainly is a little bit of sarcasm in what I said. 😉

So based on our conversation here, take a guess WHO started THIS forum...........................3 guess and the first 2 don't count.......

If you haven't figured it out yet go to the below link:

https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/welcome-to-airgun-nation-please-introduce-yourself-here/#post-725

Thanks @bigtinboat! Didn’t realize Ted started AGN, I like Ted even more now. Given his current situation I don’t nt think he would do it again right this point in time though. 

I do wish Yo best of luck and it would be great to have more airgun forums. I like GTA too but found it hard to navigate, they really need to switch to a newer forum software. 

Good luck YO. The man clearly has a lot of experience in his realm of things.'ve always taken his words with a grain of salt due to the amount of anonymity he carries with him, and overall lack of backing for what info he does give out I. I've tried to do business with him in the past, and it seemed he basically wanted me to take a loss or break even with extra steps aquiring a used item... when I could get it for less new in one step. Odd. But it seems he does help a lot of people. And I do appreciate that. I'll check out the new site if I can honestly remember to. I'm sure it will surface in future conversation.

Hard to say this-"The man clearly has a lot of experience" followed by "I've always taken his words with a grain of salt due to the amount of anonymity he carries with him, and overall lack of backing for what info he does give out I."

If you don't know who he is, you can't know that he has a lot of experience. But i'd agree that he has a lot of opinion.

You CAN know a lot about people from their posts. You can also tell a lot about how helpful someone is by watching their approval rating go up. Apparently in any incarnation Yo can earn green balls five times as fast as any other forum member.

Envy and sour grapes

One can ASSUME they "know a lot about people from their posts". One is free to do so. IMO, one would be in error doing so, but that is just my opinion. But you are free to ASSUME away, blissfully.

Thanks @bigtinboat! Didn’t realize Ted started AGN, I like Ted even more now. Given his current situation I don’t nt think he would do it again right this point in time though. 

I do wish Yo best of luck and it would be great to have more airgun forums. I like GTA too but found it hard to navigate, they really need to switch to a newer forum software.

What is Ted’s current situation??

Got a text from him this morning. Guess he's starting his own, no BS, no sponsorship (his words) airgun forum beginning Monday. Airgunverse.com

Good luck Odoyle! Here's the text: airgunverse.com new airgun forum SELF funded no sponsors opens on Monday no BS anything goes spread the word should have donevot past year

Seems to me that he is attempting to appear associated with (or be mistaken for) a very upstanding air gun website, airgununiverse.com

Over on GTA it has been said that he's claimed to be endorsed by members (via their user name) without their consent

Status
Not open for further replies.