The RAW HM1000 Micro Hunter!

I like the 27" length

RAW.jpeg

I love the rugged looks, the bottle means no hand pumping. But the gun itself looks to be murder on small game and pests. I’ll be sticking with my 17 FPE Atomic XR, 45 strokes of the pump for a 250 BAR fill, for now. But am looking forward to hearing more about the Micro Hunter from actual users. The heritage of the gun speaks for itself.

I love the rugged looks, the bottle means no hand pumping. But the gun itself looks to be murder on small game and pests. I’ll be sticking with my 17 FPE Atomic XR, 45 strokes of the pump for a 250 BAR fill, for now. But am looking forward to hearing more about the Micro Hunter from actual users. The heritage of the gun speaks for itself.

I am looking into focusing more on the budget rifles that are coming out as of late, they all seem to be 3000 psi fills and with the Huben Titanium handpup I just bought , filling those should be a breeze.
This rifle looks awesome, I wish it had a carbon fiber bottle but the dimensions probably didnt work.

Reactions: L.Leon
I was thinking $850 take my money but 2k I can get an m3, mini evol 22, anything else…
Agreed. $2k is a little steep for something the market is already flooded with good options of similar. I know raw has its following, but for the same price as a standard raw. I’m thinking I’ll stay away for now thanks.

MSRP $1995 https://www.rapidairworx.com/category-s/158.htm and for that price yes, an aluminum bottle is cheapers and no picatinny rail downgrades the gun for me. And I love compact guns. Also, 3000 PSI means low shot count compared to some other options out there like the Uragan Compact 2, which is in a similar price range. I am sure it is a good gun, but not worth price thus not on my radar. The Prophet II or Brocock Ghost would be better options for the same range or Uragan Compact 2. Or spend a bit more and get a Evol Mini

I was thinking $850 take my money but 2k I can get an m3, mini evol 22, anything else…

Haven’t seen a used RAW for under 1000, I was thinking around 1700 but 2k is just steep especially given they haven’t done a thing to it since 2 years ago. At 2k I would get L2 350mm, it’s not even close.

If I recall correctly I remember bucket boy creating and modding his raws into this very thing ( or very similar ) a few years back (maybe longer) . Our missed overseas fireman if memory serves me. :)

I guess I was wishing for some thing new from the airforce/raw side of things lol o well the raws are still a great platform in any config haha.

Reactions: cavedweller