• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

The RAW HM1000 Micro Hunter!

Anyone know what the ship date on these is? I believe they were supposed to be shipping by now.

They were supposed to ship over 2 years ago, many way better options out there. The Panthera compact is simply nuts, it's not even in the same zip code compared to the RAW micro hunter that can only hunt sparrows, maybe a pigeon but better watch the shot placement.

Tyler Patner did a review of the .25 on Pyramyd Insider. What a joke it was. 15 shots at 30fpe. Accuracy wasn't anything special. Like @qball mentioned there are better choices. Evol Mini, Panthera Hunter and BRK Pathfinder XR.

It was not easy to find the video, almost like they don't want people to find the video.

Caption contest: what does the reviewer/Tylor's facial expression in the video thumbnail picture say?

I hope he doesn’t catch any flack for his review. I don’t watch many reviews because I think they are BS. But if someone gets mad about this one, it would be like getting mad at someone for reading an instruction manual in a video.
It shouldn't make people mad unless they watch it after the fact they bought one and realize they wasted money lol

Reactions: joelayfield