• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

N/A The question of whether to keep or part with a few treasures in my hands

Hello everyone!
I'm a new player who has recently started with PCP airguns. I've recently spent a significant amount of money buying four PCP airguns: an LCS-SK19 in .25 caliber, two Leshiy 2 airguns – one in .35 caliber with a 450mm barrel, and the other in .22 caliber with a 350mm barrel. I've also purchased additional 395mm liner in .30 caliber and a 600mm liner in .25 caliber. The final one is the FX Dynamic Express 700 in .25 caliber. I really enjoy the Dynamic and Leshiy2. The first one I bought, the LCS-SK19, is now somewhat neglected because its full auto feature seems to be more for entertainment. There's no denying that the LCS sk19 is a great gun; it's just that aftermarket accessories are quite scarce. Now, I'm also considering getting an FX M3. I've noticed that the M3 looks really cool after modification. Should I keep the SK19? Could any of the experts offer some advice? Thank you!

Best regards,

if keep it if you can.. I understand available money and budget and I also get wanting something new.. had to sell a few airguns 20+ years ago to cover bills and I'd give double to have a couple back, but they are scarce and collectors items now.. not that I am a pro and I don't have the great brands you have, but at some point you might wish you had a semiautomatic or select fire.. one doesn't know how much he would miss something until he can't replace it..
just my opinion and experience.. yours could easily be different depending on what you like.
Mark

Reactions: selers and Bigragu
Glad to see other responders feel the same, to suggest in keeping it. I look at the LCS as the original, one of the first full auto’s that hit the scene and shows good promise for accuracy(in the semi auto mode). Others have come around which are a look alike of the LCS in the western rattler and the sidewinder, but the LCS was the start of it all. If you were to replace it for another semi/full, go with the sidewinder with the removable mag feature.

I made a couple of posts on my LCS, the first was to highlight the new changes I made as I put the gun together. Stainless fasteners, a barrel set bushing to guarantee the barrel always gets reinstalled the same as the factory set it, etc. it can be seen here:

and another post in where I had Orion the iguana hunter 3D print me an adapter for the factory rear butt pad so I can use the Saber Tactical rear monopod system by mounting on their magnetic adapter plate. Now sighting in and target shooting is a much more fun experience. Shown here:

Anything that I can't find it's reasonable purpose in my Collection is gone , to purchase something I be using more often.. me personally I don't se a use for full auto.. I'm not againstit. .but I don't have a use for it .. as for the m3 ... I would wait for the m4 it should be close to come out soon.. because the dynamic block it's already in use .. The impact m4 will be a power house imagine that they don't talk about it to much because they're are a lot of M3 on the warehouse.

Reactions: selers
Take the decision that gives you more peace.

If you need money, sell what ever rifle you choose.

If you do not need the money for other needs or for buying another PCP that you would like to have, then keep the LCS.

My deep recommendation would be to get to know and control the rifles you already own before buying more to get to know and to control. A well shooting rifle hits better than many you do not control correctly.

And enjoy !!!!

Thank you for your replies. Indeed, as you've mentioned, the LCS-SK19 holds a revolutionary significance in terms of functionality. I will hold onto it. If it's not feasible, I might consider selling the other Leshiy 2 first, keeping just one Leshiy 2. To achieve different versions, it's possible to directly replace the kits, although it might be a bit intricate. Additionally, is the FX Impact M4 going to be released? If that's the case, I'll wait a bit longer for the M4 and spend some more time getting familiar with the ones I currently have on hand. Thanks once again, everyone!

Reactions: markhooper
I must say that if you are asking yourself what to do, you already know the answer. You will never be happy with the thing you are considering selling, ever again. Sell it and move on.
unless you really want it, but need the money.. I personally sold guns that I liked but it was slow time for work and I didn't want to sell.. have regrets ever since.. just my experience.
Mark

Reactions: selers
I think Emu said it best. Too many times we(I’m guilty of it, also)purchase the latest and the greatest(not me) or buy what we don’t really need(me), and both those are ok cause it’s our $$ and we decide what we choose to spend our hard earned $$ on.

But, we don’t get to truly know the new toy, especially if you’re one to buy the latest and the greatest. It’s quirks, blessings, what we can get the most from it, learn to use the scope that’s mounted on it, modify parts to make it custom to us, the user, etc, etc.

My LCS, it’s mounted horizontally on a wall behind my impact, so yes I see it always, but have never really spent the time with it like I should. I know it has a lot of potential, I just need to spend time with it and find it’s sweet spot. It would suck to just sell it, and never knowing what it could’ve been.

unless you really want it, but need the money.. I personally sold guns that I liked but it was slow time for work and I didn't want to sell.. have regrets ever since.. just my experience.
Mark
I agree, it is all about perspective. I have way too many of everything. My parents, grandparents, aunts, and uncles, are all passing away. Each one leaves me more guns,...more tools, more china, more cameras, more furniture, more stuff,...than I could every use, or want. Each time I go into one of their houses, after their death, I ask myself, what will I do with of all this?

Some of the stuff is simply so cool, one would never want to sell it. Some of it is so valuable, there are very few who can buy it.
Getting rid of stuff one does not want protects the family from dealing with the aftermath. My .02 cents.

I agree, it is all about perspective. I have way too many of everything. My parents, grandparents, aunts, and uncles, are all passing away. Each one leaves me more guns,...more tools, more china, more cameras, more furniture, more stuff,...than I could every use, or want. Each time I go into one of their houses, after their death, I ask myself, what will I do with of all this?

Some of the stuff is simply so cool, one would never want to sell it. Some of it is so valuable, there are very few who can buy it.
Getting rid of stuff one does not want protects the family from dealing with the aftermath.
your two cents are 100% correct.. I've gotten rid of guns that I have no regrets but others I felt forced to and live with the consequences.. yes we can all have too much of anything..
Mark

Nothing like emptying a full auto magazine (SK-19 .25) to bring a smile to my, or a fellow airguner's face. I've thought about selling mine a couple of times but always glad I didn't.
Absolutely, the allure of clearing a fully automatic magazine is hard to resist. This is also one of the reasons that made me hesitate. However, I have now decided to keep it. Thank you for your advice!