The Problem With Athlon Optics....

Yes sir I am positive! But you are welcome to call Athlon and verify this for yourself. I have had two of these for several years and as far as I'm concerned for close-range point and shoot scopes they are the cat's meow! Although I can hit empty shotgun shells at a hundred yards at the range from the bench with them also.:)

I have 5 Athlons and for the money and warranty they are great! My Midas Tac fell off my rifle while mounting it (walked away and the in’s weren’t on it yet and a recruit bumped the table and scope hit the ground). Front bell bent and I contacted Athlon….send it in they said and a brand new scope was shipped back a few days after it arrived at Athlon…not Athlons fault, but they warrantied the scope.

‘Not a scope snob at all I have a few Vortex’s, leupold’s, and Discoveries, but customer service so far goes to Athlon

Tony P

I own an Athlon Argos BTR Gen2 8-34x56 and it is mounted on my .457 Airforce Texan CF. Love this scope, not too crazy about the illuminated reticle though. Rarely do i ever shoot in low light situations anyhow so no sweat off my brow. I also have a Vortex Diamondback Tacticle 6-24x50 on my .25 caliber Armada. Another GREAT scope in MHO. Its about to get transferred to my new .25 caliber LCS SK-19 next week. Just my 2 cents but both are great scopes for the money