The Priest - PCP similar to Impact fom Slovenia

Well, I finally got mine out of the box...I do not like the magazines. It weighs 6lb 11.8oz with the mag and no scope. Cocking is stiff, the knurling on the bolt is sharp, it's forward heavy and it's probably not backyard friendly for most folks. Bottle with reg weighs 2.08lbs, reg whistles bad!? Did I mention it's hard to cock? 
icon_neutral.gif

It's accurate, very accurate, trigger is good.

Did anyone else's come with a Carbon Fiber bottle? 
icon_e_biggrin.gif
 mine didn't either...I put this one on 
icon_razz.gif
ATTACHMENTS 

"ksfastman"I like the gun, it need's some tweaking so keep that in mind. I'd buy it again if that answers any questions. At the moment for me the cocking effort and the report are the only things that need to be remedied. I knew about the report/noise level going into this.
What cal is yours? Mine should be here tomorrow. What is your new reg output set to? I ordered a 2200psi output for my cf bottle.

I'll repost this here that I put in another forum,

I'll have mine on Tuesday. That weekend I'll have time to have some testing and targets out to 100 yards with pictures and some impressions. I can tell you that right now I have 9 tins of JSB Kings and 3 tins of Polymags that I don't intend to be conservative with, a Fatboy from Donny with an endcap cut to the rather odd M14x1 threads, FX no limit mounts, an Athlon Talos 4-14 FFP scope, and of course a chrony. I am certain that I'll be wishing that I didn't sell my old 90cu in tank but it just wasn't cutting it so I'll be hand pumping to refill it. Doubt I will go over the 250bar line. I have an idea about testing the regulator with my hand pump since it has a remote line hook up and I don't have any other way to appropriately test the reg output. Hopefully it is in fact 150bar and not 125. Later I'll see how far out I think I can reach out with this gun hence the no limit mounts. I dont have a bipod that I want to mount on this yet so I am going to do the best I can bagging this so the gun can show what it is made of and take me out of the equation as much as possible. 

If anyone has any questions in particular I will try to address them. I do intend on starting a new thread for all of this so stick around and see if that give you what you want to know.