The Poultry Snatcher got a Zeus .72 :-)

Well Zac at AEA has been tighter than a fish's butt during all this, so much for standing behind your product!

I have made a trade with a good old friend who has worked on Tokamak atomic reactors for the past 40+ years and he's an above exeptional machinist. Some home made/smoked bacon and a slap of home made cold smoked salmon, and my barrel will be finder than what AEA ever intended in the first place!

It will all happen thursday 29/12 or 12/29 for you lot ;-)

Cant wait to lob some pounds of lead with this thing and see what it actually can do tethered at 100m~110yds.

I will snap some pics so you can see what was done, next week.

So finally it is done :)
DSCN0143 s.jpg

Hopefully some range time in the near future.
I'm drylubing bullets as we speek, just a scope away from booming lead down the range.
Should i put a limit on shooting? Just 2 pounds at every sitting, or just have at it.

Think i will go with the external regulator i have set for the Texan at 3625psi and just blast away till the tank is "empty", then switch CF bottles, for now the super high power stuff and boosting every shot is to much hassle.

I have heard nowt from Zachary at AEA, so there goes great customer service, and standing behind your product.

It just grives me that they make a rifle that is perfect in every way on the outside and then lets this turd pass quality control.
A blind man would have cought this had he been in QC!!!

Reactions: Airgun-hobbyist
I think with the Pandemic there was more demand for airgun s than quality control. I see prices dropping maybe as demand lessons there quality control should be better... What do you do in 5 years when you're AEA breaks? Is there going to be parts available? I hate to see what happened to you with AEA.... I also was thinking about Zeus... Guess after your experience ..no no thank you. It shouldn't be this hard to just shoot big bores!!! You shouldn't have to be a gunsmith and a machinest in order at to shoot your big bore accurately..... Thank you a a real world truthful review!!!

But you dont have to call me Sir from now on.
Smeghead is OK ;-)
Let's see how many catchs that one.

I pounded a round ball through mine this afternoon and with my old eyes and a manual micrometer i get @ .733"
Anything smaller and you are assured blow by and reduced power.

I put a lead ball well lubed down the bore and pulled a boresnake through.
Look at the crud these Auto Tranny Lube (Cant say 3 letter organization "A7F") lubed pads got out!
Did they cover the innards with years old axle grease???
The first patches in sequence.
View attachment 311680
View attachment 311683
View attachment 311684
View attachment 311685
View attachment 311686

My bolt is so sloppy thet is cants and wont go into battery by itself, it needs a nudge.
Anyone else encountered this?
View attachment 311687
View attachment 311688

Now i need a scope and go shooting :)
I feel like Smeghead is from the British comedy. Red Dwarf?