• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

The Pillet shop and Skout air guns are the best at what they do ……

What I mean by my title of this thread, it’s very simple …..from day one I had a lot of problems with my particular scout now everybody in the airgun world who loves Scout calm down…… I love them just as much as you do…. now with that being said, my particular scout wind up being a nightmare absolute nightmare that I’m on a first name basis with Bill Keith know the boys over there at Scout problem after problem after problem but every time I picked up the phone and called BIN at the pellet shop or called Keith at Scout somebody called you back. You got an answer…. tried to solve the problem .. if you needed a part it was no bull the part got put in the mail sent out to you , now I’m actually flabbergasted …could not resolve my problems. Keith is taking my gun replacing it with a brand new epic which I happen to have all the calibers for and I wanted to use that at RMac this year set up for bench rest I’ve never in my life dealt with a company , so awesome I’ve never done this I’ve never went online and put a thread out to praise company but when I tell you the pellet shop and scout airguns by far the greatest customer service I’ve ever seen maybe some of you all the companies out there should take notice and how they treat people you know call people back I’m not gonna drop any names i’m not doing that but you know how they are. They got your money they your friend until you give them the 2500 for the gun and then it’s by by baby.not these guys not scout not The Pillet Shop call them they call you back they they know who you are. It’s absolutely amazing so fellas from the bottom of my heart. Thank you for everything you did and I won’t never stop praising the customer service I got from you two individuals. Thank you so much boys and girls. Have a great day.