• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

The Pellet Shop

I like to give honest reviews (good, bad or otherwise) after I deal with vendors/retailers....and yesterday I had my first experience with The Pellet Shop.

First off they sell much more than Pellets/Slugs!!

I happen to live locally so I stopped by in person and Bin couldn't have been more cool and accommodating. We talked about air guns, scopes, spotters, bipods, ammo, etc. Bin knows his stuff! He showed me the Element Theos - Holy Cow What-A-Scope!!!! If you were thinking of getting one, call him and get it, you won't regret getting it.

Anyway, If you are looking for great, personal service, if you want an honest opinion or maybe you need a recommendation....give him a call!! He even threw in a packet of gummies, I mean you can't top that =)

Dang, they have some decent prices in their online shop. Never even heard of them.

It's a shame how google and other search engines will only promote the big guys (that are paying them, btw) and often suppress the smaller shops. Real bunch of turds.

And they were THE only place (aside from Krale) that I found a bottle valve, I love using Krale for ammo but $32 shipping wasn't worth it. I'm glad you found them.

Yes. They are a site sponsor, and so there is a link in the shorter scrolling banner on the home page. https://www.thepelletshop.com/

All you guys that have ordered pellets from them....got any pics of the packaging? Did the tins arrive safe?
Tins arrive safe but no picture. Just a tightly packed box from what I recall.

Reactions: my87csx481