• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

The Pellet Shop??

I called him last spring before buying my first AEA HP Carbine. Talked for almost a half hour about questions I had written down before hand. Great guy and was going to buy from him, but ran across a great deal on a used Carbine with a CF bottle and DonnyFl for less than a new standard version.

You can check but he used to advertise that shipping both ways was free for the first 90days if there was a Mfg defect. It may have changed since shipping prices went crazy.

Reactions: Hopper
Talk to Bin about the Aea hp max. I have the .30 cal. Groups @55 yds. Jsb 44.7 @940 fps. A true hand cannon. The max is very loud. Rocking a Ronin on mine. Good buy for price point. Trigger need stoning and you are good to go.
20220925_084229.jpg
20220927_162733.jpg
20220927_162902.jpg
20220927_162607.jpg
20220925_085101.jpg
20220925_085047.jpg

Looking at purchasing a couple AEA's as my 1st pcp's. Several dealers on the web but keep going back to The Pellet Shop. Not knowing this industry at all is this a good place to purchase??
The pellet shop is much better than some fox out west. I bought a spare magazine and received a defect with the wrong center wheel. So I tried to call him and send email and never get any reply and then I finally get a text message to say he sent me a new part. Well I'm holding an invoice that says dot 357 but I got a 762 instead so 30 cal does not fit in the Challenger pro. I will never do business with people out west on the other side of the Rockies after that experience. Promote sales and get lots of videos done for free but then drop your customers . If you need a 30 cal magazine for the Challenger pro let me know and I'll give you a deal on the one that I have that doesn't fit my 357!

The pellet shop is much better than some fox out west. I bought a spare magazine and received a defect with the wrong center wheel. So I tried to call him and send email and never get any reply and then I finally get a text message to say he sent me a new part. Well I'm holding an invoice that says dot 357 but I got a 762 instead so 30 cal does not fit in the Challenger pro. I will never do business with people out west on the other side of the Rockies after that experience. Promote sales and get lots of videos done for free but then drop your customers . If you need a 30 cal magazine for the Challenger pro let me know and I'll give you a deal on the one that I have that doesn't fit my 357!
Hate to hear that. I went with The Pellet Shop and had a great experience