• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

The Pellet Shop....if you don't know now you know🤙

So Tuesday I was hunting around for some 30 cal Hades pellets and remembered I just recently had a great experience with The Pellet Shop. I called them, they didn't have any but said they were expecting a shipment in from JSB the next day (Wednesday). The next morning they shot me a text and said they got some in so I gave them a call to place and order for 5 tins. While talking with him on the phone he asks me if there was anything else I was needing and I jokingly said "well, an FX Impact M3 compact in 22 cal." He says "I got one in stock, it's black. I also have a 30 cal in bronze too." I said man, if the 22 was in bronze I'd probably take it." He said "if you really want the 22 in bronze I'll make it happen." I said sold, I'll take it!
Went from buying 5 tins of 30 cal Hades to adding 3 more tins of Hades but in 22 cal, the M3 compact, DonnyFL Sumo and a Saber Tactical bottom rail. It just arrived today and I couldn't be happier with my purchase! They threw in a free shirt, an Oreo cookie, and even gave me a free spare mag. I mean, that mag alone is like 70 bucks, and everything was packed extremely well. The Pellet Shop definitely has earned a customer for life with me and gets the highest ranking review that I could ever give!
Now someone buy the Dreamline Tactical I listed so I can also purchase some optics from The Pellet Shop for this badboy😁

20220910_115135.jpg

20220910_115154.jpg

Doesn’t take much for us to be so easily persuaded into buying our toys lol….nice gun I have the 700mm in .25 bronze as well and it’s just unreal words don’t do it any justice. If you know you know and if you don’t know just pick that bad boy up and you’ll know after your first shot View attachment 297659 View attachment 297660
Nice gun, and yes, hold one and you immediately know what all of the hype is about! I am serious about my hobbies and could own anything I want and I still choose FX Impacts. Next up will be a 30 cal Impact M3 compact.

Last edited: