N/A The PCP world is absolutely crazy !!!!!

Johnny Sweden was the original FX fanboy...the OG.

Ssssssnake posted a lot.

I also remember the guy who took pics of his guns on a Hershey box. Boy, did he own a lot of guns and they weren't cheap ones.

I keep adding to this post.🙂

Randy Mitchell had the big bore forum..
Yup Randy was "Adventure in airguns "......yeah the hershey box just disappeared too.

You are so correct it was really a fun time and I really liked the "I'll take it" system
Remember the yellow member, who inherited a large HUGE amount of money, and was buying up every used, quality airgun on the yellow classifieds?
I sold him a few, including a Air Arms, and a FX Monsoon that I had at the time.
He sort of disappeared after his long buying spree.
I hope he is still enjoying all his purchases.

Reactions: Bandito
Sure was, many years part of the Yellow, Steve the dictator, ask Michael :ROFLMAO:
I go back to the Yellow days (Airgun-Al), but get me up to speed here please....
Is Yellow moderator Steve a member here?
Is Steve in CT here, the Yellow mod?
Ive been wondering that, since I re-joined here, just a short time ago!
Also, is there any way to view the old Yellow, or has it all disapeared into cyberspace?

Johnny Sweden was the original FX fanboy...the OG.

Ssssssnake posted a lot.

I also remember the guy who took pics of his guns on a Hershey box. Boy, did he own a lot of guns and they weren't cheap ones.

I keep adding to this post.🙂

Randy Mitchell had the big bore forum..

Here's to the "Mr. Heshey Box" guy, wherever you are!
He had several different Hershey boxs, and I just so happened to own one exactly like his.
Hope he is still enjoying his many fine guns.
Although mine is very dusty, unlike his, I just had to reminisce!

IMG_4701.JPG

Remember the yellow member, who inherited a large HUGE amount of money, and was buying up every used, quality airgun on the yellow classifieds?
I sold him a few, including a Air Arms, and a FX Monsoon that I had at the time.
He sort of disappeared after his long buying spree.
I hope he is still enjoying all his purchases.

I think his forum name was Mouse Fart.

When people post they've over spent and purchased 3 to 4 airguns over a 2 mo period....that's nothing. I remember Mouse Fart buying 2 to 4 used guns for 5 k in one day....day after day after day after day.

His spending was incredible and that won't be ever duplicated again.

It did turn south...but he had a great run.

Good times

Here in Brazil we had a lot of difficulty accessing airguns, rare s410, theobens... today we have a huge variety of both weapons and pellets

janio-ba from Brazil,

I'm glad that you in your country are enjoying such great variety! 👍🏼

We here in Peru are really struggling:

● The few stores that sell aiguns, pellets, and scopes have very large profit margins (beside all the money they have to waste on unnecessary paperwork due to local legislation and old-fashioned corruption of state officials).
➠ So, prices are 40% to 80% higher than in the US! 😞

● And because of that, there are very few airgunners.

● Which translates in very few choices of guns, projectiles, scopes, anything....

● Many airguns brands are simply unavaiable in Peru.

● JSB pellets are sold like if they were made from gold, not lead.

● Scopes? Don't mention it (because there is basically nothing to mention, just junk....). One seller finally started to offer Vector scopes.

But, at least till now, Peruvian airgunner don't need a license, and there are no power nor caliber restrictions.

And that is something to celebrate in this crazy anti-gun world...! 😊

Cheers,

Matthias

janio-ba from Brazil,

I'm glad that you in your country are enjoying such great variety! 👍🏼

We here in Peru are really struggling:

● The few stores that sell aiguns, pellets, and scopes have very large profit margins (beside all the money they have to waste on unnecessary paperwork due to local legislation and old-fashioned corruption of state officials).
➠ So, prices are 40% to 80% higher than in the US! 😞

● And because of that, there are very few airgunners.

● Which translates in very few choices of guns, projectiles, scopes, anything....

● Many airguns brands are simply unavaiable in Peru.

● JSB pellets are sold like if they were made from gold, not lead.

● Scopes? Don't mention it (because there is basically nothing to mention, just junk....). One seller finally started to offer Vector scopes.

But, at least till now, Peruvian airgunner don't need a license, and there are no power nor caliber restrictions.

And that is something to celebrate in this crazy anti-gun world...! 😊

Cheers,

Matthias
In this sense, we are not very different with the current government... The new decree brought a lot of restrictions but we were still able to bring telescopes on Aliexpress or even airguns from neighboring countries such as Paraguay and some imported from Portugal.

Let's just say he was a better buyer than seller😟
Yeah but he ended up scamming a lot of people and taking a lot of gun without paying and since he had such a great reputation people where sending guns with the promise of a check,

I sold him one but I got my money.

He did
Yeah but he ended up scamming a lot of people and taking a lot of gun without paying and since he had such a great reputation people where sending guns with the promise of a check,

I sold him one but I got my money.

He did have a great reputation on yellow. I remember he would sell guns and ship it to the new buyers before the buyers even sent him the money.

Who does that ?

Years ago I had all the best powder burner varmint calibers and guns. Forty years later I still don't think you can beat an acurized 700 Remington 22-250 Ackley shooting 80 grain Serria bullets. Now I shoot FX Royals smooth twist guns shooting pellets and for what I shoot they can't be improved on. Pick your poison.
Wow!, you had a 22/250AI too? I had Ed Shilen build me two varmint rifles, the one mentioned and a 40X in 22 Rem Benchrest. Great guns for sure. Shot lots and lots of hogs with them back in the '80s