• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX the pcp that turned me to the darkside has returned home

Logun Solo .22 shooting 15.9 grain jsb @ 880 last time i checked 10 years ago. my bro bless his heart lives in the backwoods country but has no intrigue with shooting or hunting, ive given him the classic ruger 10/22, a nice 30.6 with a grey laminate stock my uncle made, etc and this old school pcp, well i owned a Notos for 3 days and brought it up, the notos is as what all they say for the money but for me it made an excellent trade
IMG_0607.jpeg
IMG_0612.jpeg

welcome home old girl. if i go to hell for shooting chipmunks this ag will be joining me

Congratulations. Tried one when they 1st hit the U.S. nice solid old school rig. Considering it seems almost no one wants to buy such when a NOS (just a couple of weeks ago) shows up for sale your brother should be fine. For people who simply want to shoot for years and years without issue I'd take any of the old rifles before almost anything latest greatest on the market.
Not nearly as cool or quite as old after a decade I saw one of my old rifles that I wouldn't have known how to track down if I tried for sale last year and was able to purchase it back from the fellow I sold it too.
baminfall (2021_05_12 06_28_31 UTC).jpg

Now if I could find my old Beeman/Falcon/Titan from back when .....

Very cool your old rig came back home.

John

Congratulations. Tried one when they 1st hit the U.S. nice solid old school rig. Considering it seems almost no one wants to buy such when a NOS (just a couple of weeks ago) shows up for sale your brother should be fine. For people who simply want to shoot for years and years without issue I'd take any of the old rifles before almost anything latest greatest on the market.
Not nearly as cool or quite as old after a decade I saw one of my old rifles that I wouldn't have known how to track down if I tried for sale last year and was able to purchase it back from the fellow I sold it too.
View attachment 393600

Now if I could find my old Beeman/Falcon/Titan from back when .....

Very cool your old rig came back home.

John
very nice, what air rifle is that?

very nice, what air rifle is that? A Bam50. An FT shooter in AL did the stock & dialed it in then "BigEd" installed the 15mm HW -not LW - with full shroud and riser. Was an exactly copy of the Daystate Huntsman and THE least expensive pcp to be sold in the U.S. at the time it came out. Mike at flying dragon had a bunch NOS w/fresh rebuild a while back at something crazy like $175. Even stock a 4oz trigger and excellent accuracy.
John

Last edited: