The one you wished you could hate.

I bought this to try out the swarm method. Wanted it to be inaccurate. Wanted it to be a disappointment. The problem is this German rifle snob has a blast shooting this thing. Rolling cans out to 30 yards. Nickel accurate out to 25 yards with cheap pellets. Stayed away from the dreaded Gamo for ten years. Oh well lessons learned. Maybe I just got lucky…..lol. Gamo swarm fox.

PXL_20211204_183055799.1639323394.jpg

I have two of them. The gen 1 mag system will break in no time flat. They're made of the cheapest of plastics and one day you'll just hear a little click and that'll be all she wrote. I replaced both of mine once, but after the second time I just left them as a single shot. They are plenty accurate for what they are though as long as you keep your expectations in check.

Ya know what.lol. I bought a couple of the over-priced shanghi-somthin (Tech Force 97 ) under-lever 22cal air-rifles.Back in the day before wireless commerce.The stock wood was cheap and the stain finish on the wood wouldn't fly on the below waterline part of a skiff. I did'nt now any better but I got better despite myself. Now it is 1 of the of easiest to shoot accurately (with in 25 yds) I refreshed the leather seal and gave the rifle,some tins of pellets to a budding enthusiast.I'm easily approached for assistance and have suggested this forum several times.Hopefully the seed will germinate. So for all it's faults. Now that I know what I know. She were'nt bad.