• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

The next version of Fx Impact will be ????????????????

418RAYaGZEL._AC_.jpg

Speaking of Mercedes I am DONE WITH THAT BRAND! 3 for 3 personal fails ML SUV the C class supercharged and the E series. All of my Lexus LS and ES class were ALL trouble free. In fact ALL of the cheaper ESs had much better freezing air conditioning than all of the LSs I had even my Toyota Avalons weren't that cold. Want freezing A/C get a Lexus ES or Cadillac CTS or BMW 5 series or an Audi TT. Even a (don't laugh) Volkswagen new beetle pretty freezing but everything in the interior falls apart.

Speaking of Mercedes I am DONE WITH THAT BRAND! 3 for 3 personal fails ML SUV the C class supercharged and the E series. All of my Lexus LS and ES class were ALL trouble free. In fact ALL of the cheaper ESs had much better freezing air conditioning than all of the LSs I had even my Toyota Avalons weren't that cold. Want freezing A/C get a Lexus ES or Cadillac CTS or BMW 5 series or an Audi TT. Even a (don't laugh) Volkswagen new beetle pretty freezing but everything in the interior falls apart.

A/c isn’t important to me, I need a tin roof and a pair of windscreen wipers.👍

Hope next impact will have hammerless system, dual regulator, make it triple regulators! Then Full carbon wrapped thread on barrel.

My inside source has informed me that the Impact MkIII will, in fact, double up on the Maverick and will have four (4) regulators:

The first one will be in the magazine to minimize stress on the individual pellets prior to being projected through the air.

The 2nd and 3rd will be like the ones in the Maverick.

The 4th will be in the built-in moderator to make any final adjustments to the fps prior to leaving the barrel for ultimate consistency and accuracy.

MkIII will be available for pre-order in February 2021.

Hope next impact will have hammerless system, dual regulator, make it triple regulators! Then Full carbon wrapped thread on barrel.

My inside source has informed me that the Impact MkIII will, in fact, double up on the Maverick and will have four (4) regulators:

The first one will be in the magazine to minimize stress on the individual pellets prior to being projected through the air.

The 2nd and 3rd will be like the ones in the Maverick.

The 4th will be in the built-in moderator to make any final adjustments to the fps prior to leaving the barrel for ultimate consistency and accuracy.

MkIII will be available for pre-order in February 2021.

Nice.