The new HW35 Standard

Perhaps a Beeman distributor could have some influence again. Even though Weihrauch rejected Goudy’s design and gave Beeman a nice traditional Monte Carlo we all really appreciated the “not really a Goudy” stocks we received. Been down hill ever since.
Thats beeman china or air venturi import/ distribution rebranded hw beemans. 2 different entity's.

YES :p - Weihrauch is only very loosely tied to Beeman .... as we've less and less Weihrauch/Beeman distribution.
I think they all under air venturi thumb anyway no matter who you buy from here (usa). Monopoly there way or no way at there suggested retail pricing.

That why you never see a better deal on one / no competition .😉 ( beeman r's)

That is an ambidextrous stock so good in my book. All stocks are pretty when you are shooting them and they are comfortable. I never purchased a HW35 or HW80 because of the right hand stock only feature.
Lol. Tells you what they think of you lefty's in there products...lol. youd think a ambidextrous stock would be part of sales / marketing strategy. Then i guess over all there years they couldn't figure out how to keep the screws tight ether..😉

Now i wonder with the new stock if they did figure that one out?... Hmmmmm...

Bought a HW35E early August. Not the most exquisite walnut, but not too shabby either. Good clean lines.

IMG_4159.jpg

IMG_4162.jpg

That interim model HW35E above was not that bad. Decent grain. Ok not traditional chequering (why change something accepted as great for eons) but still pretty decent. …right up until they took scollops out of the stock.
Dishing the base of the forend, leads to a weak line..bad aesthetic design.
The cut out at the base of the butt …im lost for words so ill leave it there….with my pic

DDF08D2A-5571-48ED-B45B-74B21A8DCB28.jpeg