• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

The new HW35 Standard

The Weihrauch web sight is now showing a newly redesigned stock for the 35 Standard. The redesign is new and already taken from the newer design that came from the grooved model. It appears that Weihrauch also changed the color on the new 35S. The top gun in the picture is just from a few months ago (after the groove model) and the bottom is the current picture on the Weihrauch web sight. I wonder if anyone knows what Krale is currently sending in this model? The Krale sight still shows the grooved model. This new design/color is first Beech stock from Weihrauch that I actually like. Plus it is ambidextrous with the cheek piece on both sides! What do y’all think?
2B69588B-0B12-4D85-9CB6-96C2258450B6.jpeg

I'm going to need to hold that bottom one in my hands and give it a fair try but from what I can see... I dont think I like it. The 35 begs for something more traditional looking.

Edit: OK so the longer I stare at it, the more I'm starting to like it. The 50-esque cutout in the butt stock doesn't quite do it for me though. It feels like there are just too many lines/shapes going on at once.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bear-of-Grayling
For my money i would take that new model as apparently the leaky breech issues of former models has been cured and then modify the stock to a sleek sporter style….
I would take out the concave section, flattening it to a slim profile and cut the undercut from the heel of the butt flat to the butt pad….as it looks like something that got designed wrong ..

I'm going to need to hold that bottom one in my hands and give it a fair try but from what I can see... I dont think I like it. The 35 begs for something more traditional looking.

Edit: OK so the longer I stare at it, the more I'm starting to like it. The 50-esque cutout in the butt stock doesn't quite do it for me though. It feels like there are just too many lines/shapes going on at once.
Agreed. The under side cutout of the stock is not very attractive. The scoop on the belly of the forearm is weird but could prove quite functional off a bag. We will see. The laser checkering is a big thumbs down. The flair in the pistol grip looks good to me. I think it will boil down to the color. Upon further inspection the stain looks like a darker cheap and fast/muddy spray stain to me. IMHO But for a $60 upgrade one can have the Walnut stocked 35E with sling swivels, a pistol grip cap with white line spacers and a traditional right hand cheek piece. ???
8C21E1F5-E5B9-46C1-9373-11B905656768.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm wondering if the new stock comb is too high for the irons? The combs on the Hw95 Luxus and latest 77 stocks are too high for most people to comfortably use the irons.
The new 35E is perfect for irons. However, not so much for scopes. The new 35S looks to be exactly the same.
BFBB3C11-9092-44CD-9E8F-61E3C5932BD1.jpeg
The new 35E for sure and probably the 35S would need a butt stock cover/riser to work well with a scope.
72D9E6B8-2344-4EDE-9597-5F470E722190.jpeg

Last edited: