The New Huben Wolfiek K1 Lite Carbon Fiber

Hey there boys and girls!
There's something new about the Huben K1 I think you may find interesting - now it comes all dressed up with a new and much lighter carbon fiber stock, and it includes a bunch of goodies too.
I know some of the guys on the forum already discussed it a bit; if you find this intriguing, check out the Huben Wolfiek K1 Lite Carbon Fiber, video already up and running on my channel:

Thanks 👍

The Huben k1 is a superb air rifle, I have killed 3 coyotes with my 2021 K1 and with a Bob Stearns designed 50gr pure lead hollow point boat tail
slug, mine shoots sub MOA. I love this airgun, and the ergonomics are great. HOWEVER, LOL, it will be a cold day in hell when I pay 1100-1500 dollars for a stock. It would make more sense to me to just buy two regular stocked Hubens instead, lol. Just my opinion, but I do love that carbon fiber stock, its just priced way to high in my opinion.

Reactions: MACTEN and john8
Hey there boys and girls!
There's something new about the Huben K1 I think you may find interesting - now it comes all dressed up with a new and much lighter carbon fiber stock, and it includes a bunch of goodies too.
I know some of the guys on the forum already discussed it a bit; if you find this intriguing, check out the Huben Wolfiek K1 Lite Carbon Fiber, video already up and running on my channel:

Thanks 👍
What is the website?

At almost 4k that mother fcker better be wrapped in fcking palladium
The titanium tube will go way above the 350 bar max of course but wrapping it in anything for looks and adding a CF stock is a giant loser for them at the price they are begging for to me. It just makes no sense at all.
For that kind of money they should have redesigned the rifle in some significant way, or added options it doesn't have.
I actually don't think the rifle can be improved upon at this time given the technology they already utilize, so they went with supposed bling instead . Dumb move. For that kind of money, it should have a built in camera that shows your target as well as you smiling while live streaming it to your peeps on social media. When it senses your finger is getting tired, a tiny Chinese doll hand pops out of the stock and with it's thumb up(y) and a woman's sexy voice says, " Good shooting you rich superhero!."

Last edited: