• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

The new guy

Welcome on board! Check out the Zbroia line. Has recently been gaining a good reputation for excellent value, great accuracy, and loaded with features. I don’t have personal experience with it, Yet...., but from what I hear, it’s good to go. I’m gonna go by GA Airguns sometime soon and check them out. 

You don’t need to post in order to buy, just to sell. 

Set some parameters for your search to help narrow the field...

Bench or field gun? Where you gonna shoot?

Paper, steel or fur? What you gonna shoot?

Compressor, hand pump or SCBA air tank? Where you get air from to put in the gun?

Slug gun or pellet gun? Now there is another variable to consider.

Welcome to the best place on the Net for airgunners. Don't be shy to ask about anything that is not 100% clear. High Pressure Air (HPA) can be lethal. 

I started with a Brocock Compatto from Trenier sports. (He has them in 177 or 22 for about $700 each, which is a great price.) I have been VERY impressed by mine, and Trenier was great to work with. This Compatto is NOT regulated, but very consistent none the less. It is a small cylinder, but that works great because I use a hand pump. With the slingshot hammer, it sips air too. I did spend another $95 and put a regulator in from Altaros. It is not the cheapest way to start, but an incredible value for what you get.

(I hope it's not inappropriate to put this in this thread. I am not trying to promote one seller over others, just share what really helped me in getting started. If it is wrong to shout out for Trenier, then I apologize. I respect and appreciate the hard work that Michael and the moderators do!)