The new FX Crown MkII IN STOCK NOW at Baker Airguns!

The brand new FX Crown MkII has a 28% larger plenum, a larger 6.5mm valve, 20MOA built into the picatinny rail....and is IN STOCK NOW at Baker Airguns!

Click here to see the new FX Crown MkII....

mk2crownban.1605109411.png

So , Fx is again introducing another new model, without fulfilling their current backorders..... great.

If you had a MkI Crown on backorder, you will receive the new MkII.

-Donnie

You show the Continuum MK 2 .25 in stock. How soon would you ship?

It would ship tomorrow if you placed the order now.

-Donnie

So , Fx is again introducing another new model, without fulfilling their current backorders..... great.

-Donnie

-Donnie

OK, game on. Order Placed ORDER NUMBER 163493

Edited to add: YOU THE MAN DONNIE!

-Donnie

-Donnie

OK, game on. Order Placed ORDER NUMBER 163493

Edited to add: YOU THE MAN DONNIE!

Right on, man!

Thank you very much!

You're gonna love it.

-Donnie

What amazed me was that the old stock will fit the new mk2. That means the outer dimensions of the mk1 and mk2 block are exactly the same. So, in theory, you should be able to mill out the plenum of the mk1 to a larger size and you should also be able to easily add the four new screws to secure the barrel better on the mk1. I may have to keep my old mk1 for a future project.

What amazed me was that the old stock will fit the new mk2. That means the outer dimensions of the mk1 and mk2 block are exactly the same. So, in theory, you should be able to mill out the plenum of the mk1 to a larger size and you should also be able to easily add the four new screws to secure the barrel better on the mk1. I may have to keep my old mk1 for a future project.

Woof!

I do not have enough information to say if that's possible or not...but it might be that the inside of the breech block is not the same to begin with.

I would ask a lot of questions of people who know more than me before proceeding.

-Donnie