The new forum

The one thing that I still don't care for & it's IMHO, is when you click on "THREADS" it lists all the newer "CLASSIFIEDs" too. The old "ALL TOPICS" didn't & I would prefer it that way but it's such a minor & subjective thing.
I agree. I really don't like all the classifieds filling up the new threads display. I don't use the classifieds and wish I could just see the "real" posts.

Reactions: Feinwerk
I agree. I really don't like all the classifieds filling up the new threads display. I don't use the classifieds and wish I could just see the "real" posts.
Just go to the notebook and just open the forums you interested in,

I only open the General, PCP, Big bores arrow, Hunting, pump/compressors and classified,.......everything else I rarely go into if ever on the vast majority.

I love how now the forum takes you straight to the last post you read on a thread just by clicking on the tile, love that it tells you if you made a post on a thread so you can go back and follow,.....absolutely love the Dark background feature, love that you can go back to the main page without having to scroll back up, love that when you hit a forum you are in rather then the next step of choosing tuning or discussion.

I think the new version is a vast improvement from what it was.

Reactions: Jasonmc and SHOMER
@AirArcher66, I go to "Threads" to get a quick, comprehensive view of new posts in ALL disciplines so I don't have to go to each individually. Don't know WHAT'S going to interest me til I see them laid out in "Threads" & it's more time consuming search each discipline but thanks for your suggestion.
I don't even know where or what "Threads" is 😄 ....so you tell me you go to a place where it shows you all new post across the board of the entire site ?

I have always done extremely bad with changes,,,,, forced upon me, but let me seek them out on my one,,,, and i will, and i am up for almost everything.

The new forum i dont mind much though i would prefer if it was set up a bit different, so i could just focus on the brand / models i have a personal stake in, and more easy find the other brand / models i might be interested in.

BUT ! you cant always have it your way,,,,, something i as a not " for the horde" Dane are acutely aware off,,,,,,,, and that do aggravate me a whole lot even if i work hard to play deaf dumb in that regard.

Reactions: ThomasT