The NEW Daystate Revere!

Hello Nation

I have had the pleasure of field testing the new Revere this weekend with one of the Wolfpack and ART team members. The rifle is delightful to operate so smooth and easy to cock and load. Accuracy was under .5 ctc at 50 yards. My buddy managed a 10 shot group at 100 yard of 1.5 inches the first shots out of the rifle. The new Revere has a 250 bar fill that gives enough juice for 55 shots at 30 for in 22 cal. I love this rifle. Sorry to include my personal feelings but there it is. 

Rob 

I got the opportunity to shoot the new Revere with RB-AOA yesterday and have to agree.... it's impressive !

The action is slick and light, the balance is perfect, and it shoots as good as it looks .. Another gentleman shot with us who was left handed. Nothing but grins from him... hitting everything on my range. I didn't keep track of shot count, but it's quite a bit for that small reservoir. I agree 100% on the lack of tinkering accessories on it. Just admire it and shoot it... it's a beauty !

Bob

I have a package waiting for me to get home!

1595884489_2591114865f1f43c94575a3.40237062.jpeg

I got the opportunity to shoot the new Revere with RB-AOA yesterday and have to agree.... it's impressive !

The action is slick and light, the balance is perfect, and it shoots as good as it looks .. Another gentleman shot with us who was left handed. Nothing but grins from him... hitting everything on my range. I didn't keep track of shot count, but it's quite a bit for that small reservoir. I agree 100% on the lack of tinkering accessories on it. Just admire it and shoot it... it's a beauty !

Bob

Bob

Assume you are shooting JSB 18’s and 15.89 pellets. What velocity has Daystate set for both pellets, if you happen to know? I have a pretty good guess, but was wondering if you and Rob chrono’d. 

Thanks, Tom