• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

The new cricket II tactical

Charlie at Georgia Airguns sells more Crickets than anyone that I know of. He carry’s several brands but Kaibrgun is his main line. He is also a vendor sponsor here on Airgun Nation. I would call Charlie, he would know more about them than anyone else. Leave a message if he doesn’t pick up and he will call you back. 706-884-6707 The Tactical II is the first thing that comes up on his site.

D8294E28-3A41-47CA-A7C4-E4256DAFEF78.1624891049.png

Thanks for the Input guys . I was under the impression the guns wouldn't be available until mid July I guess that Info was wrong . yes AOA have them as does Georgia airguns but nothing posted on their web sites as being In stock .Anyway I just spoke to Charlie at Georgia airguns He told me he has the guns but It will take him around 20 days to get to mine , I guess the waiting starts now .

Thanks for the Input guys . I was under the impression the guns wouldn't be available until mid July I guess that Info was wrong . yes AOA have them as does Georgia airguns but nothing posted on their web sites as being In stock .Anyway I just spoke to Charlie at Georgia airguns He told me he has the guns but It will take him around 20 days to get to mine , I guess the waiting starts now .

When did you pay for yours? I paid mine in full on 4/29 so I was just curious if I was one of the guns ahead of yours or am I behind. Have to clear the calendar on brown box day.

When did you pay for yours? I paid mine in full on 4/29 so I was just curious if I was one of the guns ahead of yours or am I behind. Have to clear the calendar on brown box day.

I paid today .