• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Beeman The New Beeman model 1341 Regulated Chief 2

Beeman ups the ante again with their new model 1341 regulated, magazine fed Chief 2.
It sports a factory regulator that lists 100 shots per fill on low power, and 1000fps in .22 (1100fps in .177) on high power.
Plink and pest all in one.
Ebay has the Beeman 1341 for $270 shipped.
If slugs are a must, the .22 Beeman Chief and Beeman Commander shot great groups at 50 yards with the H&N .218 23 grain slugs on Shooting Gear Reviews YouTube channel.

Reactions: Jeff B
i have the regular chief .. its an ok gun on a budget but it needs more than a reg to make it 'class up' .. i would imagine a reg could dial down some of its hammer bounce and save some air at least .. ima get to trying to tune and mod the thing one of these days .. it IS a solid gun actually, and i think its got potential ..
My Chief was a diamond in the rough, too. With a trigger adjustment plus a lighter trigger return spring from a ball point pen, the crossbow trigger breaks as crisp and light as any. Add a hammer denouncer (AustinB made mine), a few passes with jb bore paste on a nylon brush to polish the bore and it becomes a sure enough diamond! Steve Scially of AEAC YouTube shot a 1.19" ctc group at 100yds with his untuned .22 Chief and other videos/customer reviews confirm that SAG Beeman makes a heck of a barrel. Dollar for dollar, from the qb78 to their pcp line, they are built to last and hard to beat at twice the price, IMO. Thanks for your good honest thoughts on these airguns.