the New AEA Center Punch Pellets (All Calibers & Weights) Video

Hey guys, here is a look at all the new AEA Center Punch pellet calibers and weights offered by AEA. This video also shows the JSB compared to the AEA up close to see why the AEA fly better. The AEA Center Punch pellets are manufactured by JSB for AEA. They are more accurate than JSB, FX, or JTS pellets in all the guns I have tried them in so far. Get some! Thanks for watching! -Nate

(These are available at The Pellet Shop)

Reactions: Airgun Al
Unless JSB moved to China, I don't think they are made by JSB. But, the JTS pellets are exactly the same as AEA, so probably made in the same China factory...

Nice review Nate. One thing I have found in .30 caliber, is that the AEA have significantly better BC compared to the JSB.
AEA 45 grain 0.055 G1
AEA 50 grain 0.060 G1
JSB 44.75 grain 0.044 G1
JSD 50.1 grain 0.048 G1

This equates to less wind drift with the AEAs. Accuracies were similar. For me, the best was the AEA 45 grain at 870 fps.

Last edited:
Nate,
As a YouTube subscriber of yours, I appriciate the effort you invest, in producing YouTube videos for the airgun community.
Im 100% positive, that it takes a great amount of time, setting up, filming, and editing these videos, and you do it very well.
I enjoy your backyard range, your very "unique", recycled targets, and the way you incorporate a spice of humor into it all.
I appriciate your speedy, straight forward style, ,while covering details efficiently, and as a result your videos are never dull or drawn out.
You have brought products to my attention, that I otherwise would not even have known exist.
By highlighting certain products, you have prevented me from a bad purchase decision or two in the past, thus saving me money.
The best thing about your content, is its absolutely free, for my enjoyment, and doesnt cost me a dime!
Keep up the great job, and looking forward to more of your content going forward!
And as "Bug-A-Boo" would say...."Hell Yea"!

Hey guys, here is a look at all the new AEA Center Punch pellet calibers and weights offered by AEA. This video also shows the JSB compared to the AEA up close to see why the AEA fly better. The AEA Center Punch pellets are manufactured by JSB for AEA. They are more accurate than JSB, FX, or JTS pellets in all the guns I have tried them in so far. Get some! Thanks for watching! -Nate

(These are available at The Pellet Shop)

It's possible that the website is to blame for the misinformation.
When i checked out a couple of sites, the one for the Wolfiek group in spain sells AEA rifles,
but not their pellets they don't have any for sale, yet the description reads;

"At AEAairguns.shop you will only find pellets that we know that work reliably in most if not all conditions. This means that purchasing pellets from us guarantees the best possible results.

Packaging means serious business for us, so everything we ship is prepared with great care, ensuring the product reaches the customer’s hands in perfect conditions.

These pellets that we sell are manufactured by JBS and come directly from the factory in the Czech Republic to our warehouse in Spain. This is done on pallets, so there is no risk that the pellets will suffer even the slightest blow during transport. Once we get them from abroad, we carefully prepare the tins/boxes for safe shipping to our customers."

this is misleading, when you scroll down all the pellets for sale..not one of them are from AEA.
What they are describing are JSB pellets that they are selling
Looks like this is where Nate found his information