• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

The most important characteristics in Airguns

The chart was good, understand what you where saying. The rest of it I was pretty much lost. Thank you for your time, for sharing your knowledge, and most of all your opinion on each of these bullpups. I think the only thing missing was a 10 or 20 shot group with each gun in a vice where not movement is allowed showing off barrel accuracy and consistency 50 yards or meters would be great, but 25 yards or meters would be understandable due to available space and rig used to secure each rifle. Maybe one of you're friends could translate with you on your next video ( you know like they do on tv for speeches, fights, or sporting events). Again, great job.

Great video analysis of these rifles. I wish I could understand the details.

I would still put the Widcat higher in that rating list. Having an adjustable valve spring option is indeed good as Cricket offers. But one can always experiment with springs.
There is also overall usability factor that should not be overlooked. That smooth side-lever on the WC and its overall weight do put in the top 1-3 pups for sure, but we all judge different. Vulcan does miss checkering on the pistol grip as was mentioned before. Plus Vulcan makes parts in Taiwan also. FX all in house.

If you can fire all those guns from your vice at 50 yards, that would complete your great review, what these guns can do.