The Most Compact Adjustable Marauder Pistol Stock

"Jayman07770"Got my stock on Friday and tested it over the weekend. It's very handle, compact, and shoulders well. My Prod has a 15" MM barrel with an extended shroud. Super accurate but I'm going to order a 12" MM barrel and go back with a stock shroud because it dosen't fit in my backpack. I'm going to us it for squirrel head shots at 30-40 yards. The cheek rest is good but not nessary. I took mine off and adapted to use the SS rod. Great quality and works well.
Jaymano,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. I am glad to hear the stock is performing as expected. Half of the users report they like the rest and the others like to use the stock without. Paracord works well as a rest too, wrapped around the stock guide. If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to contact me.

Lee

"Jayman07770"Got my stock on Friday and tested it over the weekend. It's very handle, compact, and shoulders well. My Prod has a 15" MM barrel with an extended shroud. Super accurate but I'm going to order a 12" MM barrel and go back with a stock shroud because it dosen't fit in my backpack. I'm going to us it for squirrel head shots at 30-40 yards. The cheek rest is good but not nessary. I took mine off and adapted to use the SS rod. Great quality and works well.
Jaymano,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. I am glad to hear the stock is performing as expected. Half of the users report they like the rest and the others like to use the stock without. Paracord works well as a rest too, wrapped around the stock guide. If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to contact me.

Lee

"Goodtogo"Lee the double support I know is overkill but I like the way it works.

thanks..............Bob

f022171714f78ee2293291c38c8cbc7d.jpg

2ad10dd478f784345b9fdaaaaaf98da1.jpg
I like that double support on your Prod. One is already pretty good, I can imgage how nice having two will be.

I apologize for bringing up a thread that's so old. Evidently the maker that started this thread is a deleted account, which may indicate some issues. If I'm bringing up bad blood, I apologize for that as well.

I've been trying to find a stock system like this for a Marauder pistol for awhile. This option seemed to be the only cots option. Can anybody direct me on how to get one of these? Or a comparable system?