The moment Fredrik Axelsson realizes

Have you seen the wind at RMAC? 4-7 mill hold back and forth is hardly aiming, I have never seen so may hits off planet!
Exactly. Especially since the qualification rounds had NO prevailing wind direction. It was changing every five to ten seconds. At least on the day of the finals it was left to right and then died down to almost nothing the last 10 to 15 minutes…

Never been to RMAC... On my bucket list... Seems like its the wind that determines the winner...Time of day. luck of draw etc... NOT ( oh I forgot yelling is not allowed) not saying the shooters aren't very talented.... It just seems the wind is the factor.. I love to see a non youtuber, non social media, non agn, non sponsored ( do we really know the truth), home made bipod ( I love it!) take home the bacon... ($20k) With a Crown... I think I'll order a Crown tomorrow with a 700 bbl...
Dusty a professional? UA would never do such a thing.. Jealously.. Isn't that a deadly sin? Nope its envy...

Reactions: Rygar
Yes, and if JSB would only realize that, and start making them similar to the shallow cavity ones from a few years back, and update their quality control those RDMs would be unbeatable...
looks like Dusty had the 25gr luck that day fx 25gr are made better yes im sure has gotta ton of time behind his winning fx crown

Never been to RMAC... On my bucket list... Seems like its the wind that determines the winner...Time of day. luck of draw etc... NOT ( oh I forgot yelling is not allowed) not saying the shooters aren't very talented.... It just seems the wind is the factor.. I love to see a non youtuber, non social media, non agn, non sponsored ( do we really know the truth), home made bipod ( I love it!) take home the bacon... ($20k) With a Crown... I think I'll order a Crown tomorrow with a 700 bbl...
Dusty a professional? UA would never do such a thing.. Jealously.. Isn't that a deadly sin? Nope its envy...
It’s invite only. It’s literally just a bunch of buisness owners, YouTubers, and sponsored teams. There is no way to qualify to get in. The guys at RMAC may or may not be the best.. hard to say when they only let the good ole boys in.

“It one big club, and you ain’t in it”
-George Carlin

It’s invite only. It’s literally just a bunch of buisness owners, YouTubers, and sponsored teams. There is no way to qualify to get in. The guys at RMAC may or may not be the best.. hard to say when they only let the good ole boys in.

“It one big club, and you ain’t in it”
-George Carlin
I am curious as to the validity of your remark. I've met many first time event shooters at RMAC, mostly in the Sportsman class. But, a prime example of a 1st time Pro Class shooter is Dusty Powers, winner of the 100y event. He wasn't part of any team, he wasn't part of the airgun industry, and he doesn't do any Youtube or SM (besides a private FB page).

Most people start shooting in Sportsman class and work their way up to Pro class. If you win an event as a Sportsman, you're actually forced to shoot in Pro class after that.

Registration is open to everyone, but just like EBR... you better be on your computer and ready to register when the gates open!

If you were determined to get in to the event, and failed... we'd love to hear your story in full detail.

-Michael

I am curious as to the validity of your remark. I've met many first time event shooters at RMAC, mostly in the Sportsman class. But, a prime example of a 1st time Pro Class shooter is Dusty Powers, winner of the 100y event. He wasn't part of any team, he wasn't part of the airgun industry, and he doesn't do any Youtube or SM (besides a private FB page).

Most people start shooting in Sportsman class and work their way up to Pro class. If you win an event as a Sportsman, you're actually forced to shoot in Pro class after that.

Registration is open to everyone, but just like EBR... you better be on your computer and ready to register when the gates open!

If you were determined to get in to the event, and failed... we'd love to hear your story in full detail.

-Michael
Based it off of many comments on Facebook from competitors including Chris Turek.

Absolutely amazing shooters have tried several years to get in but somehow.. in this completely “open event”, can’t get their foot in the door.

There’s limited spots.. and friends of friends fill them up before any actual regular guy can get it.

It’s one thing to admit it takes knowing someone or being invited to get in to one of these spots. It’s another when you outright lie and state that anyone can just roll up and compete. That’s not true. Couldn’t be further from the truth.

Instead of lying to the airgun community, maybe we should actually try to make it so it is honestly what you claim it is. Even if it’s multiple smaller events to qualify. Because respectfully, your post is complete bs. Quit giving false hope.

Last edited:
Im not trying to rock the boat. I’m just saying. It’s not a open event in the way it’s projected. It’s a great even that is well organized and ran.

But To me… it’s something anyone can go spectate. But it’s definitely not easy from a true random enthusiast to get into the competition. There was a discussion on Facebook about this some weeks back. I’d love to see it expanded into some qualifying events that lead into the main RMAC event. Bonus would be.. more events to cover and expand the hobby!

Based it off of many comments on Facebook from competitors including Chris Turek.

Absolutely amazing shooters have tried several years to get in but somehow.. in this completely “open event”, can’t get their foot in the door.

There’s limited spots.. and friends of friends fill them up before any actual regular guy can get it.

It’s one thing to admit it takes knowing someone or being invited to get in to one of these spots. It’s another when you outright lie and state that anyone can just roll up and compete. That’s not true. Couldn’t be further from the truth.

Instead of lying to the airgun community, maybe we should actually try to make it so it is honestly what you claim it is. Even if it’s multiple smaller events to qualify. Because respectfully, your post is complete bs. Quit giving false hope.
Not right imo. So the average joe makes these guys who they are and then play with the money amongst themselves. Won’t be donating any more money to them “:)