the Meanest you will ever have to hunt and kill........

here's the meanest prey I have ever had to hunt and kill
20230730_110206.jpg

Sorry blurry picture
Big Red Wasp, killed it with the Uragan .25 Dry fired Air Blast up close, these things are MEAN.... I had to move very slowly, Airgun does the job, Bug-a-salt didn't....

Reactions: TC724 and LNielsen
here's the meanest prey I have ever had to hunt and kill

Sorry blurry picture
Big Red Wasp, killed it with the Uragan .25 Dry fired Air Blast up close, these things are MEAN.... I had to move very slowly, Airgun does the job, Bug-a-salt didn't....
I know what you mean about those wasps. I also tried a Bug-a-salt and it had no effect. I hit a big buck wasp three times at point blank range and that sucker kept getting back up. Good thing I had a can of Raid handy.

Reactions: KatoKevin454
I have a portable AC unit that I use in my shop and it has two ducts to the outside. Every winter I remove the hoses and stuff the ports with insulation. When I removed the insulation early this summer there was a yellow jacket nest with about a dozen wasp on it. A blast from the TalonSS removed the nest and the wasp. Had to be the most satisfying wasp removal ever.

This beech right here has been my scariest hunt and kill to date, armed with a military swatter and a can of Raid. Just a 5in Grass Spider, but they scare the bajeezus out of me. Nonetheless i had to swallow my balls back down and get it done , lmao.

View attachment 376923
I'd be grabbin' an AR for that sucker or a shot gun or a blow torch, napalm...take your pick.

Reactions: KatoKevin454
the black Wasps the bug-a salt will kill with a few shots, but these red wasps are like armored, I did find that orange oil mixed with Dawn and water does kill them outside, but I don't want to spray that on the bed and I have more than enough Air guns to blast them with Air and not have any damage to the furniture and the house, I did kill a huge Wolf Spider the other day in the bathroom, but I sprayed it with Raid, I don't mind Bugs outside but not in the house.....;)

Reactions: Ranchibi