• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

The longest pellet ED lelya 2.0 support

9mm Lelya??? Now that's interesting!!! What fps/fpe is achievable? How far would it shoot? Would it take down a deer?

Reminds me of the .50 caliber Remington cartridge handguns, and the .454 Catsull pistol...too big for two hands to hold, too heavy to carry, impossible to aim without a support, However, people still buy them. Youtube has some great videos of individuals shooting them.

My fertile imagination once considered that a body could realistically develop a pcp flamethrower by simply substituting the hpa for an ultra-high pressure fill of propane and the addition of a simple piezo-electric igniter near the muzzle. The regulator setting would determine the duration of the "burn". Being a "personal protection" weapon, you would only need a "neighbor friendly" range of about 12 to 15 feet! FPS/FPE could be substituted with a "BTU" rating!

Personally, I've always advocated the practice of women who must walk alone on dark streets, and in seedy urban areas, of carrying a flame thrower as a preventative measure against sexual assault, kidnapping, and strong arm robbery! I believe a three shot, five second endurance unit would suffice, and still be small enough to be practical for personal carry in a large purse. I'll bet this would even be legal in Chicago!

The innovators of this sport never cease to amaze me with their imagination. The Department of Defense would be wise to add this site to their DARPA think tank! I'll bet we could produce some very interesting innovations for the troops.

Kind regards,

KIndly 'Ol Uncle Hoot