the Lone Airgunner EP144 A Rare Find!

Well, after two years of searching, outdated listings, bein' a day late & a dollar short & greased grapevines, I finally found the .22cal version of the 2016 limited edition Crosman GuideHawk NP. It came from a pawn shop in Lincoln, Nebraska, But all that glitters is not gold...find out why by watching this video. I already have the .177cal version that is NOS. So now I have both rifles! *Part 2 is already in production.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fWW0_E8msc

Glad you finally found one, Leonard. Hard to find and your 2 years looking for one proves that but Limited Edition?? From watching how Crosman does things, their usual MO is to build a gun, build a set number of them, then move on to the next "new" model...lol. Usually the only differences are a few minor cosmetic ones, a new name on the receiver and presto, Crosman's latest, greatest, newest model and they usually churn out new guns yearly if not sooner. They also may well cut a production run short if something doesn't seem that popular and isn't selling well.

Don't believe?? I went looking, grabbed the pics of the guns and here we are. Your Guidehawk is on top. The Crosman Genesis came next and is in the middle. Number 3 was the Crosman Nitrovenom Dusk. Except for again those minor cosmetic and name changes, they're all the same rifle :)

Three Crosmans.1601314028.jpg