The kalibrgun brothers.

Well I've gone back to a cricket .22 and ended up with a capybara as well. Cricket is outstanding to shoot set up sweet at 890fps with 18.13. the capybara is getting tested properly tomorrow need to zero it in then find a nice tune where it's happy.
rsz_2img_20210706_222113_134.1625610380.jpg

@MadKatt : yes , I saw Steve's video on the Argus and was very impressed . I just don't like the square shroud so I'll probably order a Tactical . I guess the performances should be the same than the Argus.

Aldea6, yea the square shroud is not for everyone. I liked it enough to give it a go. Really like the Crickets tho going with Kalibrgun you will get a good shooter.

I have an Argus 45 and now a Cricket II (short version) with the WSA stock. I shortened it even more with some wood removal from the rear.

Both shoot great, even offhand. The Argus came to me needing no adjustments at all (Georgia Airguns). I don't mind the square shroud at all either. Just another part of a somewhat odd looking gun to begin with.

The Cricket II had the trigger pull set to about a 15lb. pull..! So...after about three turns of the adjustment screw, all is good. The sear adjustment is like breaking tempered glass, a nice definite wall, and then bang, no creep whatsoever. I was originally going to get the Cricket II Tactical. But it seemed that the Kaliburguns guys couldn't make up their minds...a chassis gun or a wood stock bullpup. So...they combined the two into a chassis gun with wood "furniture" as some call it. I don't like the look. I guess I could have modified the shoulder stock piece...but.

For the apparent few that shoot offhand, both of these rifles are very easy to shoot VERY well with.

Mike

Hi Boots ;That's consistency , for sure .I've two Crickets in .22 and .25 and the Carbine .25 ; all great shooters , no POI shifting problems . What are you expecting from the capybara : greater accuracy or just another design? What do you think about the Argus or Tactical ?

I like them both but not many over here and the one shop that lists them in-stock are fools to be polite. 

Nice pair! Love the Eastern Euro Guns. Now pout at least one good scope on one or them They deserve something better than the scrapings from the bottom of the barrel.

Nothing wrong with the scopes I've had the Simmons whitetail since I was a teenager and every rifle it gets put in is just for hunting and are always spot on. They fill the bag and freezer l. The capybara came with the hawke panorama and seems to be fine for what I need. No point me spending 400/500+ on a scope to take it out in all weathers and get it beat up.