The Impact Firing When On Safe

I'll try to make it brief...I was pesting for a farmer and missed a shot and was waiting for the next and put the gun on safe. Another target came and I had forgotten I had put the gun on safe. I aimed and pulled the trigger and thought 'darn' I didn't take the safety off. However when I was letting off on the trigger to move the safety the gun fired. I tried the same thing several more times and the gun fired when letting off the trigger when on SAFE.
I had mentioned on the forum that I was wanting and Impact but the distributors could only put me on a waiting list. Utah Air guns wrote to me explaining they had them if I still wanted one. I did buy and Impact from them. (Admittedly this is an 'atta-boy' as opposed to an "Aw _ _ it!" for a couple of air gun distributors) I knew this was a serious problem and called UA. FYI when you call them a real human answers the phone. I explained my problem and they offered to send me a shipping label and return it to them for service. I, just me, talked them out of that as I am pretty handy and thought with some direction I could repair it myself. They tried to discourage me from that but I was insistent.They put me in direct contact with FX USA and the well known guru (Mr. Rowe) there spent a half hour on the phone directing me how to do the repair. One of the adjustment cap head screws that needed to be moved was loctited so tightly that I rounded off the inside of the cap screw. FX USA then sent me a NEW trigger that was already adjusted and I put it in. It was worse. At this point UA and FX USA have gone way above and beyond what was necessary. Now I was convinced the gun definitely needed to go to an expert service person.
I called UA on a Tuesday and arranged for them to send me a shipping label. They sent a priority label. Shipping was at there expense.Yesterday, Thursday, the rifle returned via priority mail, again at their expense, properly repaired with the trigger adjustment like I set out to do myself originally. I returned the rifle and got it back in a little over a week. I just ordered an FX Wildcat compact from them but I am on that dreaded waiting list.
I have mentioned before that I got excellent service from PA, from Ruth. FX USA was stellar. Nobody has compensated me for this above. I just stumbled onto some excellent customer service and wanted to share that with other forum members.

This is the #1 reason I went with FX And Utah Airguns. That type of service? I will always support their business!
To find people who genuinely care about customers is rare!
Even if I can find it cheaper elsewhere I will opt to go through UA.
I've never dealt with FX USA directly. So I cannot comment on that. But I have heard nothing but good things about them!
UA is my go to place for all things airguns!

I agree with hawkeye particularly about the dangerous part,I sometimes dont think of these air rifles as deadly weapons like a powder burners, the quiet report lulls you into thinking .....oh its just a pellet gun, but in reality Ive seen videos where deer and hog were taken at 60 yards dropped on the spot with 25cal pcps. Handle them like a fire arm with the same respect and caution.