• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

The hunt for a stable slug continues xD

HN is ok, but expensive
Here in the US H&N are some of the cheaper slugs. For me I dont care what the price is. I only care about group sizes and consistency of groups. I also dont target shoot with my airguns I only pest and hunt so I dont go thru a bunch of slugs. If I shot 500 slugs a month I would probably buy a corbin so I could make my own slugs plus I shoot firearms allot so the corbin would be used for rifle bullets too.

Reactions: Gambler
Here in the US H&N are some of the cheaper slugs. For me I dont care what the price is. I only care about group sizes and consistency of groups. I also dont target shoot with my airguns I only pest and hunt so I dont go thru a bunch of slugs. If I shot 500 slugs a month I would probably buy a corbin so I could make my own slugs plus I shoot firearms allot so the corbin would be used for rifle bullets too.
Not allowed to hunt with air here in norway so only targets, I shoot around 100-200 slugs everytime i shoot, but that can limit to one session a week.
I press would have been fine, but its a expesive first time cost

Reactions: LDP