The HUBEN did it again!!! 2nd Hog down!!!

Great shot!! I think your English is good enough for most of us to understand. That is some quality footage from an excellent scope! I like the editing as well.That looks like good terrain for hunting. Is there a specific hunting season or can you hunt hogs anytime? Are wild hogs considered pests in Uruguay?

Thanks!!!

Here in Uruguay hogs are considered an exotic and invasive species, and they can be hunted year around by any means without a quote, in fact here once in the year we have what we call "LA FIESTA DEL JABALI" (WILD HOG PARTY OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT IN ENGLISH LOL) Where hunters of all the country compete for 3 days, to be the one with: more hogs down, the bigger etc etc. It's a way to try to make the population of hogs decrease, but it's very hard .

JFCHARRUA

...Here in Uruguay hogs are considered an exotic and invasive species, and they can be hunted year around by any means without a quote...

Sounds like Texas. I wonder if these critters are a global problem. They do some serious damage to land up here, especially pasture land for cattle. Keep up the good work amigo and thanks again for sharing.