The H&N Heavy Slug .22 - a deadly punch for the prey

We are excited to announce a new product for the airgunners around the globe: The H&N Heavy Slug .22.

220128_HeavySlug_Post.1644578242.jpg

The new H&N Heavy Slug expands the weight range of H&N slugs in caliber .22 and is designed for long-range hunting and target shooting with high power airguns.

The most important feature is a new hollow point design with a large meplat combined with soft lead. It provides maximum expansion and energy transfer after impact - for a quick and humane kill.

We offer the new “Heavies” in diameters of .217 and .218, and in weight variants of 34, 36, 38 and 40 grains. Of course, we will also add sample sets soon to make the tuning cheaper and easier.

The Heavy Slug was developed and tested in close collaboration with the South African Pro Shooter, Airsmith and YouTuber Air Hunter Gerhard, a renowned expert in airgun hunting and competitive shooting. You can watch his exciting new video about this slug on YouTube:

https://youtu.be/jQlAAOzv4Ns

Best regards

Jörg

Please H&N .177 slugs too, that market are quite little supply and interesting offerings are gone in days, or are sold at 2X prices like one Danish store do with NSA slugs in .177 caliber.

I wouldn't mind heavy too ( 16 - 18 grain ) but 12 - 13 grain and up should be fine, at least in my Maverick the 10.34 grain dont fly nearly as well as the 12 - 13.43 and 15 grain ones do,,,,, with little tuning just a quick and dirty test.

Danish Maersk shipping just turned in record year earnings,,,,,, though they dont pay more in tax due to that, + 100 billion DKkr profit and pay 4.5 billion in tax,,,, i think that match many tax loophole countries.

But it is probably due to their big ships being full all the time.

Is krale or any of the overseas vendors going to have stock soon? I feel like I need to get my hands on some of these, love the current 30gr

I'm pretty sure that Krale and Mundilar (Portugal) will be ordering the new slugs very soon. But it takes a little time for the goods to appear in their shop.
I'll post an update here from time to time if anything of interest happens.

Best regards

Jörg

H&N, 😊

that's AWESOME NEWS! Very heavy hitting slugs, with more expansion. Great!! -- Well, not so great for the critters that we'll feed them to.... 💀

As soon as the specs appear on the web I'll add them to my Slug Table. 

For those of you who are impatiently waiting for the H&N shipments to arrive yesterday at your local dealer or online seller.... Let me tell you about patience.... 🤣 -- and about the customer service of H&N 👍

My current location is Peru, just about 10 countries to the South of the US. And you can imagine that airgun gear doesn't get here easily.... ☹

🌟 Now, H&N wrote to me to inform me personally that they just had sent off a pellet shipment to my local pellet store. I was flored to get that kind of attention by H&N -- they are one of the few truly big players in the pellet league, yet take the time to pay attention to their customers.

This week I went to my local pellet store to buy the freshly arrived H&N pellets. And imagine my surprise -- when the sales assistant told me that the new pellets aren't even entered into the sales database, let alone sitting on the shelf!! After a 2 months wait..... 😱 

Now, you all can complain about how long you have waited for a shipment..... 😉 

Thank you, H&N, for moving our sports forward with innovative designs and your attention to the customers!

Matthias