• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

The Gary Cane Eperience, an Unboxing

It took you three and a half years to post this? This really does make me want to order a stock for my wife's Red Wolf. Supposedly they've done a few but have no pictures to share. If anyone reading this has such a FT stock for their Red Wolf, please share. Sorry for the hijack 

That is an awesome looking stock, since you've had it for a few years, can you let us know how it is holding up and if/how much it has made your shooting easier.

SD

It took you three and a half years to post this? This really does make me want to order a stock for my wife's Red Wolf. Supposedly they've done a few but have no pictures to share. If anyone reading this has such a FT stock for their Red Wolf, please share. Sorry for the hijack 

That is an awesome looking stock, since you've had it for a few years, can you let us know how it is holding up and if/how much it has made your shooting easier.

SD

It took him 3 1/2 years to unwrap it! Hahaha 

Beautiful stock Dragon64. It is a piece of art. 

Sorry, the video was posted 3-years ago on my older channel, and youtube spanked me because of some non-allowed content... so I closed the channel down. I just started a new channel yesterday, and I am trying to reload my old legacy videos again.

Thanks for the kudos, the stock is definitely better in person, a real work of art. As for the Crosman... with a little work, and some massaging, most any decent built rifle will perform well... I really liked the trigger group on the Gen1's, and the ease they are to work on. In hind sight, with te money spent, I probably could have just bought a well known FT brand and done just as good... but this was a lot of fun at the time, and the work was performed a little here and a little there over time.

These pictures are a bit dated, but here is the stock with the Marauder resident...

IMG_9337.1646011422.JPG
IMG_9338.1646011443.JPG

Gary even made a relief cut for the screw I installed in the back of the action sealing up the hammer adjustment port... a dust cover of sorts. Did not want any dust particles getting in between the hammer and tube.

IMG_9342.1646011542.JPG