FX The FX rifles are complete!

After a year or so of messing around with setups, tunes, and so on, I finally have all my rifles exactly as want them shooting damn near perfectly. Put a few mags through each one today as a celebration for resigning from my soul-sucking job. Thought I would take a shot before I mess something up again. :)

1702093130772.png

What are the side "rods" (projecting forward from receiver) you have on two of them? And, FWIW, I have the same cabinets (though they're full of junk).
They are an FX part to mount your FX wireless chrony (although it's a bit over the top to have one for almost every rifle since it only takes a minute to move it from one rifle to the next). It's this part here:

Nice set of rifles; can we see more photos from other angles?

What are the side "rods" (projecting forward from receiver) you have on two of them? And, FWIW, I have the same cabinets (though they're full of junk)

These are front grips that are made using camera parts from SmallRig. Basically a sliding arca plate and (4) 200g weights screwed together and made into a grip. Use it on tripods for stability. The amazing things is that it puts a good amount of weight below the gun and totally changes the feel. If my gun is balanced and these are on, I can pretty much leave it in any position. All this stuff can be purchased on Amazon, super easy and you can technically add more weight.

IMG_8374.jpeg

IMG_8375.jpeg