The future of Air Arms springers?

I've read that AA may be discontinuing one or more model(s) of their springers. I'm hoping its just gossip or being reported by the misinformed.

Can anyone confirm or deny this sad prospect with more than just conjecture?

Thank you.
I don't really know however I went on their website to download TX200 manual and could only find under discontinued models???

While on the topic I'm guessing we are no longer going to get any new high end springers. The last ones were the LGVs and the FWB Sport. Both discontinued.

Feinwerkbau told me they don't have any plans in the near future to make another break barrel.

I guess we will have to be content w/ weihrauch redesigning the stocks every 8 years.
Don’t forget the Diana Airking and 48. They aren’t bottom of the shelf rifles either.

-Marty

Reactions: pdxFrank
The writing is on the wall,.....I love springers for what they are but the PCP world now is overwelming, you can get PCPs that shoot twice ( or more as hard ) twice as precise, half the weight and half the sound signature with magazines for half the price of a decent springer,......the market is shrinking drammatically for them.
And half the fun and challenge unless you have a football field to play in or you mostly shoot off hand. I’ll take a springer over my PCP inside 50 yards any day.

First springer , junk yard find Winchester 800 , did ok but hard to shoot broken spring . bought a Gauntlet 1 and a hand pump heavy but accurate. Next Daystate pulsar , then a HW97K tuned by Tony last was a garage oldie HW35
I shoot the HW's way more than the pcp as a matter of fact im going out after coffee with the 97

p.s. guess i better save for a TX200 lefty b4 i can't

The writing is on the wall,.....I love springers for what they are but the PCP world now is overwelming, you can get PCPs that shoot twice ( or more as hard ) twice as precise, half the weight and half the sound signature with magazines for half the price of a decent springer,......the market is shrinking drammatically for them.
Not sure what wall you're looking at, but if the "writing" truly was, air gun makers the world over would have already stopped making anything to do with springers and gas rammed guns years ago and focused solely on PCP's...lol.