• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tuning The full steroid

We used a couple of pumpers back in the early 90s for FT. There weren't many pcp's yet and no monster scopes for a while. The big problem you will have is SEEING the kz. You will have a tough time hitting what you can't see. My vision is generally considered excellent and was possibly even better then, but when the kz's got smaller, it became pretty difficult in some lighting conditions to make the out through the peep. Tim does a great job on those and they are pretty good shooting. The biggest advantage isn't max power, but that it achieves the same power with fewer pumps.

Congratulations, anyway. Great rifles !

Bob

Mine was one of the last wood stocked ones probably made in 2017. It stopped pumping up, every time I would pump the rifle the air would exit the barrel, so I figured if it needs a rebuild might as well do it right. I definitely will record the rifle from the unboxing and forward, really looking forward to the hole experience!!

Try extending pump handle all the way and generously lubing pump with Alphabet org Auto Trans stop leak quick fix pump many times to work it in and may be instant or take a day or so just keep pumping it in and cock the rifle b4 pumping.

Not gonna hurt since you think you're gonna get it rebuilt anyway. Better trying than to not have a shootable gun.

I got my 392 back from Tim, shooting Seneca 32.4 grain pellets 
E10447C2-8383-4853-9E22-B81B8EA9BC9A.1622157827.png